Reviews for Let This World Explode : The Fabulous Killjoys
chrnarnia3 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
That ending though! eRGHRBIDKANAKSKDNJ IM SOBBING I thought gerard and Lozzie were alive and I was like in shock and so happy and then that fact that they were grace and lith's kids just made it like 918337391628301648302828302 times worse and better at the same time cause it was so sweet and BL/ind is just a bedtime story now and OHMYGOSH D': D,:
TamKwanDo chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Giant wall of text!
I'm sorry, I had to skim this chapter. There was just so much of it in such big blocks of text that I couldn't read it all. I think it could benefit from being split into more manageable-sized chunks.
Kittenfiction14 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful :) The ending was perfect, thank you for writing this :D
Gasoline Diamond chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
That was just absolutely boss on soooo many levels!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Wow! This was a great story! I'm hoping for a movie and don't really know the "official" story but this whole idea of The Killjoys has everyone buzzing and this is a great thing! Everyone's coming up with their own and very creative stories! Afterall, art is the weapon! I might just write my version of The Killjoys story as well! Keep running!

Killjoy name: Digital Candy
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
As I said, I still love this story. Third time reading it _
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This story is so enjoyable o
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
*huggleness* -
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I still love this story Lozz -
guitargoddess2016 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
This was good. I liked the ending when Grace and Lith survivied, but there's one thing I didn't like. PARTY SYN KABOOM! I think that Party Poison was out of character in your story and I didn't feel it. But I like what you have. :)
AlterationLover chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I am literally crying right now . You went and killed them all . Every-freakin-one . When they were just about to die ... God . It was sad and sweet at the same time, but Oh My GOD . This is epic .

And thank you for adding me in at the end :')

And then Lith and Grace naming their kids after Party And Syn :'''''''')

God, I am seriously crying. Thanks a lot ;')

XOXO
CemeteryDrive911 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
gdigyiwbfgwftwqfnboitqfne wifey you are amazing xD
Ruby Venom chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
*gasp* SHE'S ALIVE! YAYAYAYAYAY! :D
Ruby Venom chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMIGAWD ... WHY DID SYN HAVE TO DIE? *sniffle* now im all sad ... anyways such a good story :D I loved it :)
sycoenterprises chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Please dont be offended but i feel like this is a bit of a copy off alterationlover not completely but similar because her main character is called synthetic flame sorry but hue been following that story and i noticed that the first charters are very similar...its a great story though!