Reviews for Crime is of the Essence
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
This was definitely fun to read. :)
Dashine111 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
I am impressed! This was a well thought out and wonderfully written story! I thought your integration of Sherlock with the wizarding world was masterfully done, along with the introduction of tech. Nicely done!
cethmistmyk chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Well, you did a fantastic job of making it a mystery, but I'm not the biggest fan of how you had a TON of building up the characters and the back story (15 chapters) then solved it in 1 (chapter)...
but you ARE the author! :-D
I liked it! I also love Sherlock finding out about magic, although I wish there had been a little more detail from his end... ah well, alls well that ends well!
M. Corrigible chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Love this story! I think you really did a great job capturing Snape and Sherlock in a more human/intimate way than we normally see them. Also love the not so subtle jibes at all of us fan girls and boys out there :) the mystery was great fun, too. Nice job, thanks for the story
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Ahhh! Such a great story. I am surprised there aren't more stories like this where Sherlock helps the magical police. It seems like his style since he's so friggin brilliant. Well done, loved this so much. Keep up the great work.
Aeryun chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
I remember reading this before, I believe it was for a fest...maybe? I hadn't watch any Sherlock then but enjoyed the story even if I was a bit confused. now that I've watched 2 episodes I enjoyed this so much more. I love the idea of Severus and Sherlock being too much a like to like eachother.
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Wow. This is actually the first crossover fic I've ever read and finished and I don't regret it at all. It was amazing! Kudos to you for coming up with such an awesome story!
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Oh god, Severus can't remember his sexuality. I'm crying from laughing so hard.
doyou000me chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Wow, what a fantastic story! There are few stroies here on FFN with such a well thought-out and tight plot! Truly brilliant, all of it! I especially appreciate how natural your conversation is.
Thank you for this! 3
bleeb90 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Bloody brilliant. I loved it!
longing.for.redemption chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Awesome! Thoroughly enjoyed it, though I wish there was more of John in it. Oh well, it was still fantabulous.
thewandcrafter chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Cute! Lovely! I've never wanted to read crossover fic, but this was a wonderful introduction to the genre. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I haven't finished the chapter yet, but i wanted to say three things: 1) you're an awesome writer 2) thank you for writer a harry potter/sherlock cross over! i love them! 3) I'm betting rose is going to turn out to be bad. I hope not, harry would be so upset and hermione's already doubting her parenting, and ron's so close to her, and her brother's angsting, but for some reason i just think she's going to be bad! Thank you for the story!
watch who you piss off chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Wow. I'm totally speechless.
Morrolan chapter 18 . 5/16/2012