Reviews for The Nth Hunger Games
TIC-TAC11 chapter 42 . 5/1/2012
This chapter is great and the story is getting really suspenseful this is the first hunger games story I've read were it actually is finished
HelloPoppet123 chapter 42 . 4/28/2012
Who am I rooting for? Hmm...

Well, I have a sort of morbid interest in Irre, since he's just such a mindless killing machine that JUST WON'T DIE and just rages on even though he was almost killed in the first few chapters. I'm not necessarily rooting for him, though.

I guess, because Zus doesn't really count, it's I'm cheering for. I don't know - I think she's a survivor and I just like her.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 42 . 4/25/2012
Mystery of the box, will he ever figure it out... Maybe, will you write about the victory tour and what happens directly after the games?

They were both lucky to survived the traps, but now she is badly hurt.

First I thought, what when did Trent die when Kate first saw him, but when you said his eys was hidden behind the hair I was sure he had survived, and now Kate is dead...

You said earlier: 'Remember, you may no longer sponsor tributes, although you may send weapons you have already reserved. If you do try to sponsor you may still be charged. Please do not stop reviewing as I appreciate your input! Now sit back, grab the popcorn and enjoy the closing stages of...' But can we sponsor again?

Trent, Kayton and Irre is the most intresting personas left. But I don't like Trent becuse he is tricy and evil and scared Georgia. So I'm hoping for Kayton or Irre to win. Both of them knew Georgia. And even if Irre is completly crazy and evil I will give him the banquet that i allready have brought becuse he gave Georgia the box. :)
Catie Greensman chapter 42 . 4/23/2012
At first Trent's ability to proses while beig pretty much suffocated seriously bothered me, but it started to fit him more near the end. As far as who I'm backing other than Kayton... Probably Trent and Zus
waveslover chapter 42 . 4/23/2012
I like Lenox!
Catie Greensman chapter 41 . 3/13/2012
Wow, just... Wow. I loved the final part of the Gamemaker's POV, it was so perfect for a victor!

Layton in this chapter, again, wow. Totally speechless. I really enjoyed seein more of her, and the way she killed Georgia was perfect. I hate to say it, but that was exactly what I wanted from her
wildone97 chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
wow i was surprised i thought she was already dead! well...she is now...i liked the part with Denair finally understand everything thats pretty much going on cant wait for more :D
HelloPoppet123 chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
Wow... never would've thought this group would've made it to the final six!

And, as for Zitheneals, poor, psychotically disillusioned sap. Twisted by the Games. And HE KNOWS IT TOO.

Hmm- so Georia's dead, as is Blake Kaitz. Kayton turned out to be a lot more kick-arse than I expected, as was Kate and Trent.

Great! Update soon!
TIC-TAC11 chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
Ereader64: I'm sooo excited to find out who wins.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
That game maker is twisted, he is an exelent example on how the games destroy people.

So Georgia is finaly dead. You made a really good ending for her. Can't wait for the "what if"-stoy and the victory tour.
Arcticmist chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
Why do I have the nagging suspicion that was the medicine I reserved? if I wasn't I'd like to send it to Kayton.

So Georia is dead. Wasn't expecting that. I have not noticed tense discrepenies or however you spell it. In my opinion the writing is really great :). Keep going I can't wait to see who wins this.
akatrixie chapter 41 . 3/4/2012
You. Are. A. Troll.

"I also feel like I've spent a bit too much time on Kayton and Georia at the moment as well so after this chapter expect them to disappear a bit."

And then guess who dies! :P

It's the final six and this is going crazy. AHH THE TENSION!
TIC-TAC11 chapter 40 . 1/23/2012
I'm Really Afraid now. EEEK!
Arcticmist chapter 40 . 1/23/2012
Epic chapter such intense vivid fight scenes. So Georia isdead. Not suprising Kayton is much stronger. Anyhow I have no idea who will win. Keep goining wow only 5 dats? These Games are pretty quick. Can't wait for more.
wildone97 chapter 40 . 1/22/2012