Reviews for All women are:
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I have read this way back march 2011 [I remember the date because I was trying to calm myself before my final exams. ;) ], and still, every time International Women's Day is celebrated, I couldn't help but remember this piece that you wrote. It's a beautiful work, may I just say - something that wonderfully lists out what being a woman is. I'm so sorry for a two-year late review, but thank you for sharing this one. Kudos!
Akumalove97 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
you chould do a "All men are" :)
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a beautiful and elegant piece. Thank you for giving the opportunity to read this. And yes. All of the characters, people, and points of view are correct.

Wonderful job.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I liked neji's desitined for success best
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yo, give me a high-five!

Naow!

...

We're helpers too.
SmiiLey-Chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was very meaningful! I LIKED ALL OF THEEEMM! Great jooobBBB!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story is too amazing and wonderful for words. I absolutely loved it!
ruffnight.teneji chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
ok what dose BV mean and just so u know just becoz u dont have a crush now dose not mean something is wrong, as some one how never had a crush in high school i will tell you it DOSE happen out side of when u do full u will full harder and it will hurt more coz of that. just a heads up ok... and when u do get to b my age (late 20s) some of the one u thought where asses or ok too look at will get better with age. have fun with that hehe
IaiGureisama chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that was cute :))

my favorite is from Deidera and Sasori :D
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
GO WOMEN! _

So happy you published something that appreciates females. We truly are one heck of a package.

Love it (especially Neji's perspective)!

Keep writing!

~M.I.

P.S. What does BV mean?
xpaperlovex chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is so cute! x3 it's hilarious. when i reached kakuzu's description of women i was totally ROFL xDD