Reviews for Missing You
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it! Found you through dwplotbunny. Never happier to get lost on the web before xD
TK chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Aw, now that's a beautiful piece of work! Love it that Rose gets to have a proper disclosure and see Nine one more time. Their conversation was pretty much in-character and I actually liked that she pointed out some of the differences between Ten and Nine, because in the show she never really seemed to mind although it must've taken some getting used to for sure. Not to forget that whole story with Reinette indeed. But anyway. I think you did really well with this, and now I feel both - happy and sad at the same time. Happy that she got to say good bye and that she's got this bracelet that reminds her of him, and sad because ... well, because he's gone.

Thanx for sharing such a lovely story! It was a pleasure to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I think this was well-written. Thank you.
Pir8grl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Really, really lovely! Just the right balance of what was and what we wish could happen.
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was good up till the end and AUGH!
defygravity99 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wonderful! I wish Rose and Nine had gotten more closure, so this was just perfect.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Reread this a bunch of times -finally breaking down to tell you so. Thank you for posting! Fabulous idea, well executed!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I loved this story, mainly because i could hear the clear voices of Nine and Ten - i never had to guess which one was talking because you got their personalities spot on! Shot, well done. : D
JimandSteve chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was, as the 9th Doctor would say, "Fantastic!" I really enjoyed reading it and I love the interaction between Rose and Nine. Very touching :)
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really liked the idea but it was a little hard to follow in some places. It was well written though & keep writing ! :)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed this, Rose. I've been thinking about Rose and 9 ever since I started Season 2. I hoped they would explore her grief over him a little more than they did.

You narrative voice was great and I was impressed with the dialogue. I can think of no greater praise than to say I can hear the actor's voices.

"There is one more thing," she said, turning to face him. "I never did think it fair that you're the only one to really remember our first kiss." Her lips were on his before he could process what she'd said, and his mind seemed to go blank. It was sweet and chaste and lasted only a few moments before she pulled away.

This is so Rose. Very cute. I'm grateful that she got to see 9 again and say her proper good-bye.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Great story. I love that Rose finally got the closer that she needed. I'm guessing the Tenth Doctor, let the Ninth feel him so he would take the wrong Rose huh? Great job.
seablue4u chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really liked this. it was really nice for Rose to get the closure she needed. But now i miss 9!
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
A beautiful interpretation of the writing prompt on LJ; you've managed to keep them in character and work it into the canon. Excellent writing! :)