Reviews for Absolute Power
Lanari chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I...I hate you. and I love you at the same time. Your story has re awakened old scars I had hoped forgotten. My mother drank herself to death when I was in highschool. Re watching that horrific decent through this story through a character I am quite fond of hurt. Perhaps...more people need to be faced with this truth that you wrote. Thank you. I should be cursing you, but thank you.
FenZev chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful torment. No other words can describe it. Thank you for braving to go there, it was well worth it.
stoobzzwife chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Dark indeed. Damn! It was good though, the story, the writing. As much as i felt reading it. Now need to go read something fluffy to get rid of this feeling lol!
crazy eyes chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Just wanted to say...DARK doesn't even describe this fic. This fic makes black seem bright and cheery. This fic makes darkspawn look like bunnies. This fic makes Satan look like a saint.

You caught my drift, yes?

And I LOVE IT! I was looking for something that explored this side of Alistair...for all his bright and shiny-ness I wanted to see if he could have a deep dimension and you totally captured what I imagined.
stardust794 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I am thinking of writing a dark fic and was wondering if it would be alright if I copied (and sightly modified) your content warning for use in my fic.

I think that this would be alright, but I wanted to ask just in case.

Great fic, by the way!
Torilund Archer chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Creative, original and bitterly good like 85% dark chocolate. You're brave to "go there". Well done.
DirewolvesandGriffins chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
HOLY SHIT.. i have to pick my jaw up off the floor...ok, that was pretty great. Scary, but awsome.
angnheadly chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Well you did warn us...

Very sad and moving, I'm caught between still loving him, as after all he's our Alistair but hating him too, not just for what he's done, but also for his weakness.

This left me feeling :(
Matok chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
What I love most about this story, and 60 Days in Jader, is the depth and intricacy of all the characters. Everyone had such believable emotions and reactions, it was a really great read. I definitley cried my eyes out at the ending though, it was just so perfect in that sad, sad sort of way.
aelenor chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
I read this fic in one fell swoop and by the end I was in blubbering tears. What an emotional and heartwrenching story. I could really feel for Solona. Great work!
Ygrain33 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Ahhh... I wish I had not read this - and I mean this as a compliment to your writing; it felt so plausible and it HURT.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
I'd like to think that she stuck close to Zevran after that, for her own sanity.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
omg Alistair...
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
how far the mighty have fallen
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
omg Zev's baby is going to be ruler lmao