Reviews for Shoot Me in the Dark
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Its very touching ... i love it...too bad u killed duo thou but then again it wouldve ruined the feeling the story was giving off i guess...killing duo was so sad . sigh i know thats the point...it gave a really nice effect...i just love duo...i love the way you portrayed him too different from others ive seen
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Duo's weak. I don't know why he gave in, or why Heero didn't come to kill him earlier, was his faith that strong in a weakling like Duo?
Semjaza chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I read this way back when it as first posted, and it was as heart-wrenching then as it is now. Amazing. One of my favourite GW stories, and one that's stayed with me for years.
wanderin'gypsy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
wow, that was profoundly amazing.
PrincessFlame91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hello. This was so sad, yet so good! You really put a lot of emotion into Duo, yet didn't over do it obnoxiously, like I've read some people to do. Oh, but it was so sad though. Poor Duo, being shot by his own secret love. That has got to be an awful death, or priviledged, depending the point of view. Well, good work on the story. It was very deep, and I enjoyed reading it!
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
...you killed him. *sobs runs away and hides in corner sobs*
Twitchy chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
wow. really good
Tsunaide chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This story is so good!
J chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
hi ya,

wow... what a great fic... the tension that built up through out was immence...please tell me he didn't go through with it... the fic was left open for a reason, will there be a sequel?

Keep up the good word

J
Jennsyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Oh...oh my. Oh my god... ummm... yeah...oh my... my...oh...

I'm a bit speechless at the moment.

Give me a minute.

*breathes*

OH MY GOD!

My poor, poor Duo! Damn you! Damn OZ, damn Heero...ack, I get way too into these things.

How could you? Torture sweet Duo like that? Oh my... I knew it was going to end like that. I didn't want it to. I was hoping that Heero would see how much Duo loved him and how mad the poor braided baka went, alone in the dark. But, I knew it was not going to be a happy fic. I like happy endings to sad fics. I shouldn't, because they are horribly cliched, but...oooo...it makes me so mad!

Okay, on to the praise which any author wants in a review.

I like how you started this. About the dark and the knowledge (or lack thereof) of time. You described the torture sessions without making the reader sick. You wrote it with suspense, feeling and perfectly in first person. I love Duo monologues, introspects and oh course, 1x2.

I would have liked to have seen more, but I will not pressure you to write a sequel and/or add more. It ended where it ended, for better or for worse, and to add anything to it would take away from the power that you portrayed.

Shesh...I ramble on way too much. :)

Anyway

Jenn
Shikono Kamoe chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Why must you end fics this way? its sooooo mean! It was very good though. I think I'm going to retreat to my room and sob for a couple hours... or years. * sniffles* I have to go. * jerks up from her seat and runs to her room as tears break through her closed eyes.
Nianeika chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
i'm usually a fan of happy duo/heero fics, but this one is definitely a good sad ending one.

N
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Ag! Sadness. But well written and few errors. *sigh* Sadly, there are very few people that bother with spell check, and it seems you do!
Bast chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Awwwww...I think I'm gonna cry...that was so good! Unbelivable! o.0 I can picture everything that happened. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Aw, don't tell me Heero killed Duo? Please? Is there more, I'd definitely like to see more. Maybe even from Heero's POV