Reviews for Australian R & R
charativa chapter 12 . 16m
Wonderful story! A great follow-up to Hermione's Worst Nightmare.
charativa chapter 10 . 1h
Oh geez...I'm in tears. Powerful chapter in terms of realization for Hermione's parents and for Ron.
banzi chapter 12 . 6/7
Just reread your story. It was just as great this time around. Great story.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/26
Just love it. You're an amazing author. Best story ever.
witchmahogany123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
this is a good story I like it
puttetiki chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Really good story! Greatly enjoyed it. Very well written.. looking forward to read the next in line.
By the way, just on a side note..., in Britain, pants refer to underpants and nothing else! What you probably refer to with pants are trousers and a girl have knickers not panties. Also, ass would be arse in Britain. Finally, I find it hard to believe that Hermione Granger, in a million years, would ever say Fuck!
Potterhead123 chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Awdrgyjilp chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love this story already and I've only read one chapter! One of the reasons I love it is because the chapters are long and most ron/hermione fics you read each chapter is SOO short and they are good stories there just really short and that annoys me I also love jaw like understanding ron is about everything it's just great
LeelouJakon chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Very good for first M scene. I blushed a little myself, it is so detailed I feel like I'm invading a very private moment. Good stuff.
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
youcandoit chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Try as I might, I can't stop returning to this chapter. I love your Ron! I love him in this!
Ericfmc chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I love this story and this chapter. This is exactly how I imagine the post war Ron; Still with the passion but with the maturity to control that passion, channel it with intelligence to really help the people he cares about.

Too many people write Ron as if he is still 14 years old and hasn't gone through all he has gone through during the war.
ShePotter chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
OMGoodness, I love this story. Your writing on Ron & Hermione, their tender moments, their kisses, their everything! Then the family, the reactions & actions. I can't say enought, but more please! I know it's finished, however, like all Good things, it leaves you wanting more. I will be looking at your other stories, I bet there just as good. Thanks for writing.
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
As a public service to your readers. Let me see if I got the order correct in the Worse nightmare series

Hermione’s worse nightmares

Loose ends

Meet the press

Australian R and R

Living Arrangements

Did I miss any?
irishbrat1966 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I hope that you are still writing as I type this. I have been reading your stories after discovering KariAnn...she sung your praises and I can understand why. The only reason I didn't really review each chapter is because I didn't want to stop reading.

This story, all three parts brought out such emotion in me, possibly even more so than the entire HP series did. You wrote so well, depicted all of the emotions so clearly, and at times gut-wrenchingly, I honestly still have a lump in my throat. I have loved this couple since 'Prisoner' and you really brought them to life without short changing the other characters that were so integral to the story.

I am now off to read more of your work. Thank you :)