Reviews for Australian R & R
puttetiki chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Really good story! Greatly enjoyed it. Very well written.. looking forward to read the next in line.
By the way, just on a side note..., in Britain, pants refer to underpants and nothing else! What you probably refer to with pants are trousers and a girl have knickers not panties. Also, ass would be arse in Britain. Finally, I find it hard to believe that Hermione Granger, in a million years, would ever say Fuck!
Potterhead123 chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Sequel!
Awdrgyjilp chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love this story already and I've only read one chapter! One of the reasons I love it is because the chapters are long and most ron/hermione fics you read each chapter is SOO short and they are good stories there just really short and that annoys me I also love jaw like understanding ron is about everything it's just great
LeelouJakon chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Very good for first M scene. I blushed a little myself, it is so detailed I feel like I'm invading a very private moment. Good stuff.
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
LOVED EVERYTHING! 3 3 3
youcandoit chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Try as I might, I can't stop returning to this chapter. I love your Ron! I love him in this!
Ericfmc chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
I love this story and this chapter. This is exactly how I imagine the post war Ron; Still with the passion but with the maturity to control that passion, channel it with intelligence to really help the people he cares about.

Too many people write Ron as if he is still 14 years old and hasn't gone through all he has gone through during the war.
ShePotter chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
OMGoodness, I love this story. Your writing on Ron & Hermione, their tender moments, their kisses, their everything! Then the family, the reactions & actions. I can't say enought, but more please! I know it's finished, however, like all Good things, it leaves you wanting more. I will be looking at your other stories, I bet there just as good. Thanks for writing.
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
As a public service to your readers. Let me see if I got the order correct in the Worse nightmare series

Hermione’s worse nightmares

Loose ends

Meet the press

Australian R and R

Living Arrangements

Did I miss any?
irishbrat1966 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I hope that you are still writing as I type this. I have been reading your stories after discovering KariAnn...she sung your praises and I can understand why. The only reason I didn't really review each chapter is because I didn't want to stop reading.

This story, all three parts brought out such emotion in me, possibly even more so than the entire HP series did. You wrote so well, depicted all of the emotions so clearly, and at times gut-wrenchingly, I honestly still have a lump in my throat. I have loved this couple since 'Prisoner' and you really brought them to life without short changing the other characters that were so integral to the story.

I am now off to read more of your work. Thank you :)
Jane chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! If you could write more like this, i would be eternally grateful! :)
chipper1078 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Okay so this is a review for Chapter 7 & 8 (really its an edit to the review I posted for Chapter 8 but it won't let me re-review on the same chapter). I meant to write that I can't believe this is HeRonFan's FIRST M chapters because they are great. I originally wrote "I can't believe these are your M chapters" and that sounds like I think they're not very good. Totally not the case. I thought both 7 and 8 were well written, very M, and very steamy.
chipper1078 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Can't believe these two chapters were your were M chapters. Pretty hot. You did a great job!
Alyss-Intrada chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Funny that you should mention the American/Canadian spelling dilemma. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it - it's English either way :)

(And most people don't notice spelling issues with a brilliant story such as this!)
MoreThanBooksAndCleverness chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
The entire story was wonderful. I especially like how you old the story of the rebuilding of Hogwarts with such detail. Your story featured the Grangers to an extent not seen in many stories. They had depth. I like that as they are often neglected. Ron and Hermione's relationship was very real and also had depth. Well done.