Reviews for Luck Has Nothing To Do With It
And.also.angels chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
i will only say PLEASE1 let ROSE be okay and Edward can save her pretty please OMG update soon!
Rosalie Hale Cullen chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Chaerinnie chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I REALLy want to kill you right now, but that'll mean no more updates, so I can't. Consider yourself lucky.

I know what's coming and I'm really excited to see how you'll write it.
bbwraven chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Loved it!
Chaerinnie chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Edward's getting a bit dirty. A bit MORE dirty ;), huh?

I'm really interested in the commitment part with Rosalie. And I also want to know what's going on with her parents.
Kat SaaLe chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Hi girl! sorry for no posting before... i wanted to thank you for updating two chapters in a week! you really made both days for me! ) i'm always so eager to read your story, it is wonderful... i just wished you'd had written about Edward... thanks again for the chapters!
Lovewarorwhatever chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Ow, Rosalie's mother is cruel like cruella de vil, cruel. lol. Anyways, I hope that Rose and Edward's relationship will deepen. I really like them as a couple :)
Chaerinnie chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Me like, and I honestly have no idea what's coming next, so surprise me. :D
KellyKonrad chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Yes, this chapter definitely made up for the wait. And like like the two point of views you got going. As for another point of view though, I'd like to have maybe Jasper's. It's up to you, either way, I'm sure I'll like it.
kisses470 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Great story! Can't wait to read more :)
Lovewarorwhatever chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I love it, sooo fun :D
Kat SaaLe chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Finally another chapter! Dont worry i dont think anyone has thought about doing something against you cuz that would mean no updates at all! i guess it was a lil bit rushed, i was hoping for more banter, but i guess you have it all figure it out! I guess this is the first story where they give their relationship a try without too much angst! Hope you gives another update before your vacation time! :)
Chaerinnie chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Is she going to get pregnant? Cuz I'd like to see how they would handle that.
RosalieEdward Forever chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
i really loved edwards pov and i esspecially love the little sexy stroy at the end!i was cracking up ;P cant wait for your update
RosalieEdward Forever chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
i love how fat you seem to update the story! i really feel like killing Royce right now!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »