Reviews for Luck Has Nothing To Do With It
RosalieEdward Forever chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
hahaha lol i loved the man thing between Royce and Edward D
RosalieEdward Forever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
i love where this is going! this story looks really good and i really like the little tension between them both!
Kat SaaLe chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
that was interesting, thanks for letting us have an insight on Edward's thoughts. Gotta be wonderful Rosalie's reaction to sleepin with E! Hope you update soon! Love this chapter!
Joanna chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
yay, we got to hear from edward's pov! maybe you can alternate povs, like one chapter for rosalie, another chapter for edward? you just kind of skipped over the sex, which was okay, but i like my lemons, lol! but i still enjoyed this chapter. can't wait to find out what happens when rosalie wakes up! pease update soon!
Chaerinnie chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Oh God. I have absolutely no idea what to say. Congratulations? Definitely not. ;D

Thanking you again for the quick updates. I was just about to come off the internet when I saw this, and couldn't be happier to have something to read!
Rosalie Hale Cullen chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Well since you had to summarize the first three chapters real quick, I thought the beginning was a bit rushed. But towards the end it got really good! Aaah I can't wait to see what Rose thinks...
Kat SaaLe chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Hi girl, thanks for the update... well, i was kind of hoping for some bonding... but i guess this fits more with the story... again love the banter! ) i just wish we can also get i lil bit of Edward's thinking... so, i'm not sure if you are going to keep it only as a RPOV... anyway... please don't stop writing! i hope you can you can update soon!
Truth Catcher chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
This was my favorite chapter so far! Edward and Rosalie's conversation was realistic. In this story, Edward isn't supposed to be a Prince Charming; he's supposed to be an epic asshole... and I love that about him! That's exactly how Edward should've acted. Kudos for not turning Edward into a sappy gentleman!

Also, I also want to see Edward's POV for a change. I think it's easier to write for Rosalie's POV, because you're a girl, and it's easier to relate to. I just want to take a peak into Edward's mind and see what he's thinking and see how he feels about Rosalie (i.e if he's attracted to her or not).

Anyway, thanks again for the fast update. I hope you update soon (like every hour soon, LOL!). I already feel the sparks between them!
Joanna chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
i've been obsessed with your story. i love edward and rosalie's dynamic. it's just so fascinating and sexy. they would make a great couple, and i can't wait until they do. please update soon, because i can't wait to see what happens. it's always a cliff-hanger when it comes to each chapter, so i'm always anxious to find out what happens next. i love this story! :)
hisrosieposie chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
love it SO MUCH it's quickly becoming my new favorite story keep it up
Rosalie Hale Cullen chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
It's getting even better! This story is so my favorite. I can not wait for the next chapter!
And.also.angels chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Omg poor rose hope royce attacks dont go furtherrr ahhhh loved your story sorry for not reviewing sooner
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Thank you so much for the quick update.

There were a few typos, so you should probably get a beta to help with that. But other than that, it was fabulous.
hisrosieposie chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I am in love with your story. Please update soon.
Truth Catcher chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
This chapter was okay, a little bit rushed, but it's understandable. I just didn't like how you called Rosalie a "damsel in distress". If anything, she's a heroine. She doesn't need anoyone to save her. She's an independent, fiery, non-clingy woman.

Anyway, I hope you'll update soon. I'm still interested and excited to see where you're going to take this. I wonder what happens next?
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »