Reviews for I Had A Dream
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was amazing, would you ever consider adding more, perhaps a sequel or a prologue of sorts?
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
this is awesome :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh! This was so well written! What an original idea- really, you have some very fascinating stuff to play with here
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very interesting and light hearted fic. I loved that you mixed Porthos into it.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love it! Very unique and there's room to do so much. Judging from this title and the next, were you using Pricilla Ahn's Dream? Very nice.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
ooooh me likes the idea! )
T'Shira chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg that was awesome, have you thought about continueing this story. So much potential for a story here.
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh, boy! You must have had fun writing this! What an interesting idea, well done. I have enjoyed all of your stories so very much, but this piece just cried out for a Hurrah! If you choose to expand upon it I'm sure you will have many loyal readers dogging your every move (but what else is new, you write so fine). Thank you for writing and sharing.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sequel, please,please,PLEEASE!
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I have decided you are now one f my favorite authors

Happy ending- I'm so glad TuT Amazing unique story
Skreech chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
No! This is cool! Very interesting, especially since George sorta knows he's a bit off. So cool... so different. Awesome.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
fantastic! this is the first fic ive read exploring an alternate fate for George. Nice job!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh, this is certanly different and so, so good :). Love the writing, and love the idea...would you consider expanding this? :pretty please with Bones on top: :D :D
tati1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*sniffles* Perfect ending. Really, really, really perfect.

-tati1
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Perfectly amazing. I would have liked you to explore the Jim/Len a bit more, because if George was just in a universe in the 19th century, wouldn't he react a /bit/ more? Oh, and I want more in this universe. For sure.

Fern Rose