Reviews for What a Day
twihartfan33 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
More plez!
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
"Message received"- I laughed so hard at that line. This was beautiful. I loved how Becker realized he needed and wanted her comfort. And, of course, the events that followed were deliciously written! ;D
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yeah. I kind of wish you had said something earlier before that because I was pretty confused at first. But i love that jess and becker finally got together. Just hope that happens in the next series or the movie that is apparently in the works.
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
aw, I love this so much, apart from Danny dying :( but still, this is one excellent story :)

Rx
amyylasee chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
:o

Ohk I want the becker jess to happen sooo badly!

But not connor lol.

Really well written :)
missgwen33 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMG I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN SO BAD! SO FREAKING BAD! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW ON THIS SHOW!

...ahem. Sorry about that. I love this and seriously want this to happen. Not the whole Conner leaving the team, Abby getting bites taken out of her, Danny dead thing but the Jess/Becker almost-angsty lovin'? Definitely needs to happen. STAT. I loved this so much. There really needs to be more sexing between these two cause they are smoking hot...
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I completely WISH all of this had happened in tonight's episode. Well the smutty bits at least. xD I love this, and it's so good to have some more Jecker smut in the world 3
oathkeeper512 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG i seriously wished this had happened tonight! It's so not fair! Why does Becker always get left behind :(!

Great story, u really should write more Jess/Becker. You seem to have a knack for it! :)
Kizza is a RIOT chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
God i wish this happened in the finale...that would be amazing! instead (SPOILER!) beckers just left on the floor!
Velociraptor256 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nicely written once again. Looks like you did get some predictions right, and your deviations could have been more interesting than what actually happened. I've been really disappointed in this last series, but there's always fanfiction!
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
you should write one about finding Emily again. love this though :)