Reviews for knots in this noose of mine
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i think i like 10 and 20 best, though they're all brilliant. :)
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Haunting and heavenly.
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love how you've depicted their relationship here! I've got to say though, number 14 owns my heart.
purpleblogofsex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love your Molliarty universe!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Absolutely amazing. I loved number ten.
Roselize chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
So delightfully, beautifully frightening. Utterly intriguing. I love this. Especially all the small similarities between Jim and Sherlock and the way you alternate between Jim being serial-killer scary and utterly sweet.

But I do have a two little criticisms.

1. It's not "beholden" it's "beheld".

2. Sherlock takes his coffee black with sugar. No cream.

Other than that it's amazing.

P.S. Out of all the sentences 14. is my favourite. By far. My inner Molliarty fangirl does cartwheels at 14.
Random-Battlecry chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
"It was very hard, at times, for her to equate the criminal mastermind with the man flopped lazily on her bed – suit jacket discarded and vest unbuttoned – and most seriously reenacting the third act of Julius Caesar between her stuffed animals."

Best. Thing. Ever.

I love this, really.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was an excellent fic.

I just love the way you depict the Molly/Moriarty pairing, and how dark and darkly funny you can make them.

I especially liked the sentences for 'Muse', 'Moral' and 'Mastermind'. The idea of them visiting the Louvre is a sweet bit and the rest of the lines all have this vaguely unsettled and chilling feel to them.
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm always intrigued by the Joker/Harley Quinn vibe that can be made from the Molly/Moriarty pairing. You do it exceptionally well.
starting anew chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I couldn't think properly when I read this. In fact, this is just a sample of what was going through my brain: "ASDKJFlksjd fsolaifdj lKJDfLSIDjf lsssssdsfs sads a M&FUCKINGM"

YOU ARE A WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC WRITER AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH MOLLIARTY LOVE!