Reviews for Outside The Box
elithestoryguy chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
I love the story so far please continue to write more to it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
I love this story! So much! Keep up the good work
Dantefangirl chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
Can you please update this story?! It's too awesome to be left unfinished! Pretty please!
Amber chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
NOOOO! last chapter?! I'm crying on the inside! its friggin 2014 and it's been like 3 years almost since you've written this but I just want to say AWESOME! theres not many Dante fan fiction AT ALL out there. and when there is, they usually just write 1 chapter and end it. Your plot is awesome and everything is just...AWESOME! lol It's been so long that I'm sure you probably won't finish, but i just want to let you know IT ROCKED!
Trickster707 chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Will you please, please, please update this. This is one of the few very good OC stories in DMC and I would hate to see abandoned so please update!
K. Fang-sama chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
well, this is a nice twist! update soon, I am LOVING this!
JCX122 chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Vergil, why you are such an ass.. *Dante mode*

Can't wait the next :)
angelbankai45 chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
This story is smexy. :3 I did see a bunch of typos and misused words but other than that I like it. I hope you decide to continue this.
Conejo-sama chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this story is getting more thrilling. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope they find a way to help Emily and Vergil... mostly Emily.
Slim Jim chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
lol

mary sue
MitternachtDressage chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
I sure hope that Drama and Dante smell the same XD
Darkis Shadow chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
i really really hate Isha! He is such a douche! Dante i'm just as pissed as you, at Isha, not at Vergil. I love him too much~
Haine-of-Winter chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Aha! I knew it! I just knew that was why Vergil came to DMC. I'm just wondering, if they are connected like that, then how come when Polia healed Emily Vergil's wounds didn't heal? Since they are connected and all. It sucks though that if Vergil dies then so does Emily. I didn't think that Isha had anything to with what was going on. What the hell is he anyways? Dante killed him twice and he still came back from the dead! I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to come out.
sol grand chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
Yay, new chapter!

The explaining behind Emily's wounds makes sense. It looks like Vergil is on their side now? :D
Chesirecat13 chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
man..her life would seriously suck