Reviews for Games of Kings
Myst Shadow chapter 2 . 4/19
*snerk*

I think I might actually feel sorry for Jareth...
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Haha. Poor Jareth! Ah, those two. Haha, twins! This story is lovely. Do keep it up.
Lachriel chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This is really fun. I'm enjoying Yugi deciding to take the most difficult path possible through the labyrinth so that he can run into as many puzzles and riddles as possible. And Yami teasing Jareth.
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This story is so freaking hilarious. I adored it as a one-shot, but the continuation is just as good. Keep up the good work!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please don't do it non-sequential. This is mindscrewy enough. (I like mindscrewiness just fine, but past a certain point all it does is make my head hurt more.)

This. Is. So. Cool. *grins* Oh, the chaos that shall ensue.

Did anyone else flash back to the Paradox brothers with this one?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
*eee hee hee hee hee* Oh, that is exactly how Yugi would react to the ultimate puzzle of supernatural scariness.
clo-eli chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Completely awesome chapter. Thank your for continuing.
sympatheticassassin chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for writing. Interesting concept.
Gnimaerd chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
You. Rock. THANK YOU.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Hehe... Wanna really ruffle Jareth's feathers? Bring in Sarah somehow and she is taken with Yugi and/or Yami (friendmance or romance is up to you). Jareth's jealousy would rival Mt. Vesuvius!
mabidiso chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Never, never, never had the thought entered my head that this would be continued. You're right! It's great fun! Yami teasing Jareth was fantastically funny, and Yugi bonding with the gorgeous sphinx was a treat.
Salinestra chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Yeah! I'm glad you started writing again. the sphinx added a truly enchanting element to the story. That was definitely a fun scene. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Awesome work on the 2nd chapter! :) can't wait to find out what the rules of the game are _
gibbousmoons chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Very nicely done. I like this Yugi. Is the last puzzle another riddle?
"Who dances better than Jareth, King of the Goblins?"
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
sweet, you decided to continue this :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »