Reviews for Games of Kings
Dragonlady80906 chapter 2 . 1/18
hahahahahaha, keep going, keep going!
Dragonlady80906 chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh, this is great! This is awesome! Jareth will be begging to either keep these boys or for them to go far far away by the time this is done...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
*gigglefit*
Poor Jareth. At least he gets nice eye-candy and fantasies while they stomp all over his usual order of things. XD
Myst Shadow chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
*snerk*

I think I might actually feel sorry for Jareth...
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Haha. Poor Jareth! Ah, those two. Haha, twins! This story is lovely. Do keep it up.
Aracertariel chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This is really fun. I'm enjoying Yugi deciding to take the most difficult path possible through the labyrinth so that he can run into as many puzzles and riddles as possible. And Yami teasing Jareth.
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This story is so freaking hilarious. I adored it as a one-shot, but the continuation is just as good. Keep up the good work!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please don't do it non-sequential. This is mindscrewy enough. (I like mindscrewiness just fine, but past a certain point all it does is make my head hurt more.)

This. Is. So. Cool. *grins* Oh, the chaos that shall ensue.

Did anyone else flash back to the Paradox brothers with this one?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
*eee hee hee hee hee* Oh, that is exactly how Yugi would react to the ultimate puzzle of supernatural scariness.
clo-eli chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Completely awesome chapter. Thank your for continuing.
sympatheticassassin chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for writing. Interesting concept.
Gnimaerd chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
You. Rock. THANK YOU.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Hehe... Wanna really ruffle Jareth's feathers? Bring in Sarah somehow and she is taken with Yugi and/or Yami (friendmance or romance is up to you). Jareth's jealousy would rival Mt. Vesuvius!
mabidiso chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Never, never, never had the thought entered my head that this would be continued. You're right! It's great fun! Yami teasing Jareth was fantastically funny, and Yugi bonding with the gorgeous sphinx was a treat.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »