Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Death and Rebirth chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Gods-Princess chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I like the plot and ideas behind your stories but I personally think they are too rushed. I suggest taking your time with them so it doesn't seem like you just hurried through it to get it done.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
This was stunning. No other word can describe how wonderful it was. You used just the right touches of classic SM, but you also managed to seamlesly combine the story line with the fairy tale, and I'm overjoyed that you wrote this. You're amazing.
Emi-hime chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
*sniff, sniff* Happily ever after, of course. You were going to force Endymion to wed Beryl? Are you nuts? Still, I've gotta admit that that was, in the words of Daidouji Tomoyo, Kawaii!
samsonite didn't log in chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
yes! we are happy now!
arcticflames chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Hehe...a very nice ending and sweet .
Lady Sakura Starlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That's a very good story. Hope you write more! You better...or else.

Cousin
arcticflames chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Very sweet and a very very big twist that I wasn't expecting at all o The ending is better than what you might feel and I totally love Ami's attitude _
samsonite chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
that story was very cute!
Red potato chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
A very original tale of Beauty and the Beast. So, I presume that this is the end of this story that was told so fast? Oh pooh...
almostyourangel chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
LMAO! Oh, my God, this is great! HYSTERICAL! *Is dying of the combined cuteness and funniness of the ending* Oh, God, write more soon, PLEASE!
Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
OMG! That was soooo cute! I Love it I love it I love it!
Karbini27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
pretty good, a little hard to keep straight with all the characters, but otherwise, I hope you write more.