Reviews for Foxtrot Whiskey Bravo
1sunfun chapter 11 . 2/19
Nice.
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
That was absolutely incredible. Your Reid is the best version - the most understandable version? - of him I've ever read.

Ah! I'm speechless. Wonderful writing, wonderful characterisation.
Deathagramyuri chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Damn, you have amazing writing skills.
FadingGrin chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Awesome story, I like how you don't portray Reid as a wuss with only his encyclopaedic knowledge going for him. I think this captures the essence of what is Reid and Elle, if not perfectly, very well. Good job.:)
Kwala chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't know if I have ever written a review for this story. But I did fav it and review is so deserved for this story. I always come back and re read it. It's so true to life in my opinion. I love how you word and describe things. Like Elle's new found fear of Reid and his ability to observe, profile and realize what it is you run from. And the sex

was honest, not trite and flowery. Frankly it was a turn on. But the absolute best is the joke of fwb and how you spun it. I lovelove this story and your talented writing.
Kylesic chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This was lovely. I have to admit I never really considered these two together, as confidants or FWBs, but you've done so beautifully.
Luzith chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Loved it.
Hidge chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Awesome title :)
Sue1313 chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
This was so good. I really enjoyed it. So much like the both of them.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
This is a really interesting piece. I always love the fics that look into the relationships between characters, probing for something more than we get to see on-screen. The writing is simply excellent, as well.

While I am not a huge fan of Elle, this fic is really well done. You brought out sides of both of them we don't really see or know very well.

And the title is just awesome. Foxtrot Whiskey Bravo indeed! xD

-Voices
CaseyRachel88 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Perfect ending. Wonderful story, love!
pipinheart chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
It seems Elle takes Spencer for who he is and he does the same for him, so that makes it work.
threebagsfulled chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
OMG...completely awesome. How did I miss this?
Spense chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Wow. I usually run from pairing stories as fast as I can, but this one just sucked me in. I love how Elle discovers Reid, and how subtle that man can be. Beautifully written, and beautifully in character. A little graphic at the end for my taste, but still, the final line? A complete winner.
Sunny chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thanks for writing Reid from a different viewpoint. It is nice to see him playing dumb and messing with peoples bit rather than being portrayed as inept. You are an excellent writer; keep up the good work.