Reviews for Foxtrot Whiskey Bravo
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 11 . 6/28
Reid/Elle friendship: I now ship it.

Great job lol. :)
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 3/7
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. It took me until chapter ten to realise what FWB stood for. Duh. -t.
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
This is so amazing. Do you even know how amazing it is?! I loved how Elle was with Reid, so I can totally see this, and I love it. She did treat him like a normal person. Not like a child or a walking computer or a robot or whatever. In fact, IMO, she was the last to do so until Blake came along. But still, there was something different about the way Elle treated him. And the way you described a hidden Reid that only she got to see. A strong, capable, sexy and far more world/people/street smart Reid than we usually get to see, which is just sad and unrealistic when you think about it. Ahhhh my feels!
So this is just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. You did a really, really good thing! xo
sonnetStar chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I usually avoid fics where Reid is involved with any of his team members...but honestly, I love your version of him and because of that I read this fic again again!
This fic is amazing!
1sunfun chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Nice.
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
That was absolutely incredible. Your Reid is the best version - the most understandable version? - of him I've ever read.

Ah! I'm speechless. Wonderful writing, wonderful characterisation.
Deathagramyuri chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Damn, you have amazing writing skills.
FadingGrin chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Awesome story, I like how you don't portray Reid as a wuss with only his encyclopaedic knowledge going for him. I think this captures the essence of what is Reid and Elle, if not perfectly, very well. Good job.:)
Kwala chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't know if I have ever written a review for this story. But I did fav it and review is so deserved for this story. I always come back and re read it. It's so true to life in my opinion. I love how you word and describe things. Like Elle's new found fear of Reid and his ability to observe, profile and realize what it is you run from. And the sex

was honest, not trite and flowery. Frankly it was a turn on. But the absolute best is the joke of fwb and how you spun it. I lovelove this story and your talented writing.
Kylesic chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This was lovely. I have to admit I never really considered these two together, as confidants or FWBs, but you've done so beautifully.
Luzith chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Loved it.
Hidge chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Awesome title :)
Sue1313 chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
This was so good. I really enjoyed it. So much like the both of them.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
This is a really interesting piece. I always love the fics that look into the relationships between characters, probing for something more than we get to see on-screen. The writing is simply excellent, as well.

While I am not a huge fan of Elle, this fic is really well done. You brought out sides of both of them we don't really see or know very well.

And the title is just awesome. Foxtrot Whiskey Bravo indeed! xD

-Voices
Thelostone2013 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Perfect ending. Wonderful story, love!