Reviews for Just an Old Fashioned Love Song
head.chantal chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Love when Danny finally turns up.
head.chantal chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Love Danny's reference to Steve's phone and the good old banter.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Love the way Danny and Steve interact. I could actually see this on Tv.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Love the story but is that medical problem real when Danny was breathing for Steve.
LiCS chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Loved this story!
5ngela chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Really love it. Nearly drowning Steve story is always great. Maybe because Steve is SEAL. Especially mouth to mouth part by Danny. Please make another great story like this. Thank you.
serendipitous-15 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This felt very real, I could see this actually happening. Good job!
BJ chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
If the fic you asked about has been done, I haven't seen it. Please go write it so that I can read it.
cytpotter chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh WOW! I loved this story! It was FANTASTIC! I love SickSteve! And I often thought about CPR and a certain SEAL... So I loved your story! ;) Thanks for the wonderful read!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I've read this fic a few times before, btu just realized I've never reviewed! Whoops! This was wonderful. Well-written, unique, exciting. Well done! :)
Qweb chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
For my taste, this was just about perfect. A little whump, a little h/c but not a lot of slush. And good action and banter. Like the show, which is what I like to read. (and what I write, FYI) I hope you've written more because I want to read it.
star trek nutcase chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
OMG this was good. It had me reading as quickly as possible while still totally visualizing it all in my head. If you don't write the story based on your proposed plot at the end of this chapter, you should start to look over your shoulder! Seriously, you have H5O down - the suspense, action, characters - all were just right and of course the h/c/f. This was superb. Look forward to much, much more.
shirik chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
thank you for a great awesome story! i love your ne idea and i can't wait to read it!
purehalo chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Such a great ending to such a great story. I love how controlled Danny was at the end but how it took so much for him to be that way.

I'm loving your new fic idea, not seen anything like it on here yet so i say go for it! I Can't wait to read it!
francis2 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Great ending. I would like to read your take on a Danny kidnap story. I'll search if I find one.