Reviews for Demons
The Alien of Pluto chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is freaking brilliant.
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This. is. awesome.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What do I have to do to get you to do a continuation of this? I would really love to see what happens between SG-1 and the Winchesters. An interesting addition would be adding Castiel in as well perhaps, considering the concept of angels was briefly mentioned.
moonlightskymist chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is not complete. More more more... please?
mishap chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story was a lot of fun to read with both groups trying to explain without saying too much and getting no where fast. I absolutely loved the last short paragraph.

I realize it is a one shot, but I would dearly like to see where you could go with it. In any case keep up the great work and I am off to explore your other works.
Senna Sylvan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this although I wish that it went a little farther. I would have liked to see them hunting the demon. As well as the SG team actually meeting it.
llLethell chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was great! Are you planning to continue with this?
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I like it. But I also wish we'd see the part where they actually hunt for demons together.
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
The story makes a lot of sense to me. Please please please continue writing. I love how you write the characters and the humor in this piece. The only thing that's slightly confusing is that there are two Sam's, but that's just the nature of the beast. I can't wait to read more! ]
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Too funny. I can just imagine the potential for chaos Dean could do. If you write more, I'd love to read it.
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great story! i hope you continuen it soon! thanks
amba gurl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
loved it! sequel?
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
More? This really feels half finished. Or less.
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Whoa! This is too good to be end like that. i always love the crossover of sg-1 and supernatural because these two were my fav show ever! Please do continue this. I'm sure wanna know what happen next. can't even imagine how sg-1 look like when they know that demons are real. Anyway thanks for a good crossover.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I thought it was great. Loved the dialogue between both sets of characters. Also, that ending scene was hilarious. My only complaint? That we don't get more :D If you decide to write another crossover between these two verses or a continuation, hit me up with a PM-I'd love to read and review it.