Reviews for The Last Unicorn
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Aww, love the last line! This story was awesome! I enjoyed Spock and his Mom getting a chance to have a hug (tear) And the marriage proposal was super suave and cotton candy sweet great mix!
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Lovely.
Chaero chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Just reread this. So lovely.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I've always thought that the writers of the reboot movies made a HUGE mistake in destroying Vulcan. Thanks for writing a story that makes that make a bit more sense and that makes me feel a bit better about it.
spockhura chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Beautifully done.
Snorty1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
just re read this story brought tears to my eyes
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This actually made me cry :')
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved this fantasy. But I have my doubts about the reality. I often have dreams in which dead relatives live. The waking is terrible.
Trude chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
wonderful story
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I dont like Spock and Uhura like a romantic couple. You know... I always prefer Spock and Jim, like a TOS. Hovewer, your fic is very beautiful. I wanna cry while I read... I feel so sad for Spock and his mather and the distance there is between them.
nicew chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Absolutely beautiful!
Spockchick chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I'm a huge fan of the supernatural and this story is a rare treat. I love that Amanda thinks of herself as the 'original and best (which is only right). The appearance of the flowers reminds me of dreaming as a child, when you think you can take things you found in dreams back t the real world, and 'Teach your children to love without needing a catastrophe as a catalyst.' was so heartbreaking. And the last line was perfect.
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
An absolute delight; surreal and charming. I especially loved Spock proposing on the bridge. *contented sigh *
Avril Danova chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I am very sorry that I've never read the last unicorn. But I love this story. Thank you.
nonymouse1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011