Reviews for Truces Just Mean I Can't Kill You
Tidmag chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You still write the best stories of this pairing. Raoul is seen in a funnier position or has the sweetest character. Please keep writing.
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
(I apologize if this makes almost no sense or flows badly orz My mind is refusing to stay in one place long enough to finish individual thoughts.)

Good: I've never considered Erik and Raoul with this kind of dynamic, where they're both well on their way to unintentionally falling for each other but too stubborn to admit it to even themselves, but I like it a /lot/ X3 This fic is wickedly funny; the writing style and diction suggest something much more serious, but their little bullying game is nothing short of amusing. Raoul is trying so hard not to react to Erik's baiting, and his building frustration is almost palpable; I really like the way Erik's taunts, Raoul's mental responses and the progression of his growing irritation are all weaved together in the latter half of this fic. He's so intent on redirecting his focus onto something else (like Christine) that he fails to realize that his thoughts are all revolving around nothing but Erik. Erik's a little more honest, and he knows that he's slowly falling into obsession with Raoul (I like how he wants to kidnap Christine just because he's curious as to what Raoul would do), but he's stuck hovering just on the verge of identifying the reason why, and he doesn't know any other way to get out of his rut besides continuing to provoke Raoul until he gets his answer. So their unrealized attraction ends up manifesting itself in a lot of snipping at each other (XD), which, as always, you wrote marvelously. But at least in the end, because of a brief appearance by badTouch!Erik, they're a little bit closer to finally understanding that all they really want is to jump each other :D

So thank you very much for writing this wonderful fic _ It had me grinning like crazy throughout the entire read, and it never fails to amaze me that you can make Erik and Raoul fit all kinds of different relationships and situations while still maintaining good characterization.

Oh, and matchmaker!Christine ftw XD

Bad: Just a tiny suggestion, "He held his tongue though, resolved to not let..." That sounds a little weird. It would sound better to me if there was an 'and' after the comma or if 'resolved' was changed to past progressive tense.

Misc: Year of the Plotbunny? XD
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I have to agree with both sentiments; I'd say that Christine most definitely does that on purpose and they still have no idea. *sigh* Very well written, and a nice pace was set. The idea was very enjoyable. I was very excited to see a new one up, and you didn't disappoint. Great job!
tophis1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was awesome. Amazing ending, as always.
Mallie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
They're both far too clueless to realize they're attracted to each other. Christine might catch on if she ever witnesses Erik 'teasing' (flirting with) Raoul.
froggycomics chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i love it please add more to it
so2460done chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
The plotbunnies are fantastic! :3 it's a great year for them. Especially the seduction!plotbunnies, or so it would seem. ;) I enjoy them, they're a great way for the two of them to duke it out in a nonviolent way. (I still think a continuation is in order, somehow, somewhere!)

Raoul falling out of his seat made me die, because it would totally happen. The whole exchange has great validity in my eyes. Even Christine admonishing Erik's behavior was on target .

you always write great things, so it almost goes without saying, but I always say it anyway: I LOVE YOUR WORKKKKK! XD & I'm sure BatB will come to you eventually.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yes, it definitely seems like Christine's doing it on purpose. I wonder how long it will take for them to realize how they actually feel, O well awesome as always :)