Reviews for You Got What I Need
SammiLoves2Write chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
Ann Angelis chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Loved it. As much as I think that the only way to go with Puckleberry nowadays is AU or future!fics, this is very well written. I'd love if that had actually happened Season 2.

Love,

Ana.
Ann Angelis chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I'm not intending to review every single chapter of your stories, but... "If he were the type of person who cared what people were saying about him, he'd point out that Finn had the lateral movement of a great white shark.

On land.

In the winter."

Just that.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
CarmillaD chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I'm glad Rachel could say to Finn exactly what he deserves. I agree, he keeps wanting both no matter which one of them he's dating, and the guy keeps in an eternal push and pull depending on when Quinn and Rachel are taken: He wanted Rachel back when she was with Jesse, then Quinn when she was happy with Sam... It was cute to see Puck jealous of him.

Besides, I liked how it was pointed out Will's role as a mentor to Puck (Sometimes in Puckleberry fics he's reduced to a completely disposable extra), and this line was pretty funny:

"Dude didn't know sh*t about women and his life seemed to overall suck, but he was good people."

Aw, the ending was really sweet. Nice job!
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Loved how Puck was there to help Rachel. It reminded me their cute little scene at the field in the actual episode. Besides, you did a wonderful job with their dialogue. Too sad that they didn't win the game in this one, but I prefer the last kiss in this chapter WAY better.
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I like the new turn of events. Wow, and Rachel's right, that proves how much Puck has grown up. Too sad now there's a big misunderstanding about why he turned her down.

""You're used to the Quinns and the Santanas of the world, and what am I?"

The word everything instantly came to mind and Puck had to stand up to keep from saying it"

I-LOVED-THOSE-LINES!

The next chapter must be read at once
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Great job describing Puck's and Rachel's evolving friendship! The same goes for his perspective.

"Ken and Barbie's shallow attempt at the connection Finn and Rachel had last year during Regionals"

Aw, but I have to admit that I liked Sam's and Quinn's performance, maybe because I actually think they're sweet.

It was great to see him standing up for her against Karofsky.

"Puck shook his head, wondering why everyone put Finn on such a high pedestal. If anyone really kept track of the number of times he chose wrong over right, they'd see he wasn't the saint everyone made him out to be."

AMEN FOR THAT! I think exactly the same: Why people keep looking at Finn like he was the golden boy when he has his moments as a jerk?

Can't wait to read more
sundroptea chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This story should have way more than 25 reviews. This was an excellent twist on the Superbowl episode and it was a really true to character portrayal of two incredibly complex entities. I very much enjoyed the dichotomy of Puck's struggle between being cool and being with Rachel. Because no one jumps into a relationship with someone that unpopular in high school, no matter how awesome they are. You don't just cross the picket line when they're circling the wagons. It was romantic and I enjoyed it very much. Well done!
hsmrmae chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Awwww that was SUPER cute!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Great story!
kataragurl27 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
i like it
A Smiling Cat chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
J'aime beaucoup ! Err, I mean I really like this Sorry I tend to revert in Frennch sometimes u_u I guess it means I was so into the story I forgot it was in English...

Anyway, I had a great time reading it ! I liked the pairing, and you wrote it well ;-)
urangel chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Aw, this story is adorable and so well-written. If only this is what happened when Glee came back. Can't wait to see where you go with this!
Paceismyhero chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Hey Jonah - I'm sorry you didn't appreciate the direction I took Sam's character, but in my story I did make him cheat on Quinn with Santana after Burt and Carol's wedding. So ... you know ... it's not the Sam from the show (who I agree is sort of getting the short end of the stick), but rather the Sam I've made (who is an ass).

To everyone else (those who've reviewed and those who haven't (or haven't yet)), thank you very much for the kind words. This idea was something that hit me out of nowhere, as is something else I'm working on that will hopefully be up later.

THANKS!