Reviews for A Forgotten Promise
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Where's more? Did u give up?
xrey chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
nice story waitin for the next chapter
CateyBug chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Great job! I really like this story! Please keep up the good work and hopfully write more! Bye!
lili chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Excuse me but where are you we waiting soo long and than ...Bam this story never end ? :( What the fuck ...come on please more chapter :D we love youu
4everLucky18 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz finish the next chapter begging here
someone chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzz update your story almost every day i come home a get on the computer cross my fingers and just hope that you updates so can plzzzzzzzzzzzz im beging u to plzzzzzzzzzzzz update your story plz and thank u
SonAmyShadGirl14 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
i love it 3
SonAmyShadGirl14 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
i love this story ..please make more chapter and sonamy and shouge

3 thank u 3
Tsuki chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Love it please continue
Anglepie21 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
XD love it update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Lol! Sonic!

Anyways, this chapter is short, but only because you're on hiatus. The hard part is, I often do not understand what happened, for example, before the last chapter, the hereos exclaimed they'd "Kick butt". So did they escape or did they kick butt? And where did Knuckles come in?

I can follow it though!
Blitz the Hedgehog chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Not to be impatient or anything but…IT'S SEPTEMBER! That means your hiatus must come to a close. . I don't mean to intrude on your vacation but seriously, I've waited a long time for the next chapter. It just became so climactic, I was anxious for the story to continue. Then you said, "Temporary hiatus, BYE!" I punched my pillow. Seeing you temporarily suspend the story was like watching your favorite character die in a movie! I couldn't bear another moment.

So here I am, sending you a review after 5 months of postponement. I hope you're reading this and know that there are readers out here anxiously awaiting your return.

Update soon. :3 (Or at least update a chapter saying when you will return. I just need to know you haven't forgotten about us readers.) Thanks! :D
MandurPandurr chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
OMG I FRICKIN LOVE THIS! i'm literally jumping like a maniac because i love this fanfic SOOOO MUCH! Its so brilliant and nothing like those other predictable sonamy stories! This story has so much potential and it's just simply amazing! Good work! 3 Looking forward to act 3! XD
Dreamweaver the Writer chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Ahahaha! I'm excited about this scene now! :) (PS - you're going to leave this preview up, right? We won't be able to review on Chapter 7 again, even if the content is different.)
Dreamweaver the Writer chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
You know, Elise didn't really strike me as much of a skank either, but... I don't care that much about her being in character, somehow. Her existence ticked me off.

This chapter was really cute! Careful not to take Amy's amnesia as a chance to turn her into a Mary Sue - having a beautiful laugh all of a sudden sounds a little like that. Eggman and Metal aren't enjoying this? Interest is peaked! I'm happy Silver and Blaze are coming in the story; I like them a lot, especially together. Again, great narration skills. Remind me what the deal with Tairisu is? And sulky Tails makes me :(. Looking forward to the next chapter! _