Reviews for The Paranormal
Fallen990 chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
Niiiice story :D i liked it lol not many storied can keep me captivated so much that i cant sleep untill im finished with it! Keep up the good work! 3
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Wow, this is amazing! It's because the plot is this convoluted... I would never come up with something like this. The farthest I'd get was, "Okay what if Eugene was a ghost..." and would make him find Rapunzel and then... um... I'll just conveniently abandon this story... hehe...
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
I was reading the end and I just imagined Eugene screaming at Levi, "SHIT! I'm rotting!"
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
The moment I read "Eugene didn't like the way he said the boy's name", I was like, well, Eugene's going to start redeeming himself any minute now.
1232IronPen chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
As soon as I started reading this, tears formed in my eyes. Rapunzel is a very unique young woman, and it's sad to see her like this.

But I am so far in love with this story, I feel like I am living in it, the wording is amazing, and so is the plot.

I look forward to reading more!

1232IronPen 3
RayRayofCali chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I've already read this story and I always cry at the end of this chapter!
Mrs. Izabella Hamato chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
this is my second time reasing this and i still love it! u r awesome!
HyperPenguin chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Yaaay! I just love happy endings. :) Amazing story, I enjoyed it very much! I can't wait to read the sequel now!
Rebel Song chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Ahhh, children!

How sweet, Levi and Amelia!
Rebel Song chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
Yay, magic tears! :D
Rebel Song chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Oh no, Eugene! HE'S ROTTING! But he's too beautiful to rot! But it's probably super hot up in that tower, although he IS in the shade... Ick.

DUN DUN DUN indeed.
Rebel Song chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
HAH! I was wondering what lighting the hallway on fire would have done. But then Eugene figured it out. Put the papers in danger and then the evil duo would point them out themselves!

Villains are always so stupid. :P
Rebel Song chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
I knew Radcliffe was a shifty dude! Ahah!

Oh Rapunzel. Always the 'brightening everyone's day' sort of person. 3
Rebel Song chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
OOoh, Nathaniel. And Robert! And Radcliffe! I wonder if Radcliffe's a good guy or a bad guy. First I think of Daniel Radcliffe, but then I think of Ratcliff, from Pocahontas. :/

Awww, orphanage!
Rebel Song chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Why does Eugene always leave? EUGENE! YOU IDIOT! *kicks him*

I'm sure he'll figure something out. _