Reviews for Tin Man Alice: Making Whole
tealrose chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
My two favorite movies from syfy! Loved what you did! T
Paris in December chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
For the record, I vote for more. There aren't enough Alice/Tin Man crossovers as it is, and you've got really interesting ideas on top of that. xD Very nice!
Bladestar chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this. As always you combined the two worlds seamlessly and still kept each character true to itself. You also gave a very believable scenario and reasons for the two worlds to meet that it just seemed natural. The mention of differences in technology and what happened after the fall of the casino were also very much appreciated.

I personally would love to see more Tin Man and Alice crossovers, so much could be done with them. Seeing a story by one of my favorite authors is just too awesome.

Can't wait for your next story!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OK this was lovely. These two series were so totally made for crossovers me thinks, and it's interesting to see Az & Glitch getting to take the front seat here.

I really liked the depiction of yet another hardship Glitch went through.. I mean it defintiely makes sense that it would have been another thing taken from the original criminals who made up the headcases.

You did an awesome job depicting the Alice cast as well as the Tin man cast too. Great job!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was beautiful to read.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
:) I like it alot! I think it is good crossover.

*laughing* Sure Ambrose it is all for DG to go shopping. I agree with him on Cain not letting her jump through a mirror.

I bet that the Queen will be unhappy when Az and Ambrose get married but Az does deserve to be happy.
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Another fantastic story & crossover. Alice & Tin Man are two of my absolute favorite SyFy shows and I loved how you put them together in this story!

It was hard to read on this site though, for some reason, the quotation marks around the dialogue aren't there; so I went over to your homepage and read it there, much less confusing.