Reviews for Pirates vs Ninjas: Battles of Love and Will
pleasechpo chapter 15 . 8/9
This is sooo intersting love it keep it up btw are u going to update any of your other fics
ShionRocks chapter 15 . 8/4
Amazing chapter as always! I'm really enjoying this fic so I'm kinda sad the end is near xd
GR chapter 15 . 8/3
fight against Akatsuki next chap?
Guest44 chapter 15 . 8/2
Luffy's gonna party in the next chapter isn't he?
Elsa chapter 15 . 8/2
The fight scene was awesome!
SkyeZ chapter 15 . 8/3
Well, oh dang! What the beat down0.0 so, is Naruto gonna evolve from this? Oh man, that's a funny word to use, evolve, but I'd like to think so. He can't stay an orange dope forever, and I'm glad for the call out on the others about their part in keeping Naruto dopey. I love callouts like those. Will the straw hats help him out to? Or somethin? Share what's on your mind _
Thanks for the read:)
dragonwarrior316 chapter 15 . 8/2
Amazing job as always. I say just ignore the haters and continue what you do best. I love Naruto and One Piece alike and i know the straw-hat pirates could easily defeat the ninja. I even respect the way you tried to extend the fights as much as possible and it went flawless. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rose Tiger chapter 15 . 8/2
At last, that scary battle is over.
Cyricist001 chapter 15 . 8/2
Considering how Pain almost defeated the Fox, it isn't far fetched that Luffy and co. could also. They did defeat Shiki and Enel and both are far more powerful than pain.

Luffy displayed Tsunade like strength even before they entered the Grand Line, and Zoro and Sanji were throwing buildings like its confetti.
northwind132 chapter 15 . 8/2
This was epic! The fighting was great in my opinion.
LOL This is complete bullshit! Luffy's crew able to handle 8-tailed Naruto? Please! Pain was having a hard time by just HOLDING HIM BACK! And he had the Rinnegan to back him up! Those eyes alone can give Luffy's crew a run for their money! I am sorry but I find it hard to believe just fists can hurt a tailed beast when Tailed Beats bombs do minor damage to them. This fight was a joke.
SkyeZ chapter 14 . 7/23
O.O

So, woah. So wow... 0.0 so epic
LARONRX chapter 14 . 7/23
Wow they're really lucky they only had to fight sealed less than half powered shrunken Kurama full powered this would have been one hell of a bad time after seeing his real power in the Madara Hashirama fight.

Also i see people hating on your story and I say just forget about them and do the story the way you want to it doesn't matter what would really happen in universe its about what you believe would happen and how you can tell us that story in an interesting way even if you do get a little preachy about your own beliefs from time to time but hey like they say opinions are like assholes right everyone's got one

Although i will say i hate killer b a lot so reading about him at all is one hell of a chore but that's a personal gripe nothing about the story itself.
You're still updating this shit?
dragonwarrior316 chapter 14 . 7/21
Nice! You should know that i think the straw-hats could beat the ninjas easily and so you made the fight amazing.