Reviews for Destinies Entwined
Way to late lol chapter 3 . 6/17
PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN LOL! I WAS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING THAT MOVIE AND SAW THE QUOTE AND I WAS LIKE I ACTUALLY KNEW THAT!
anonymous chapter 23 . 2/11
It was a nice read but a long one indeed. and it was quite predictable. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it.
YorkieLuv9 chapter 1 . 1/11
Excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing. Here's hoping there will be a sequel with how everyone is now doing.
RandomButLoved chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
So glad you finished this! This was so good! :3
EnsignAbby chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I liked the detailed history you gave Eugene, and the realistic interaction you gave our main couple. I would have liked to know what the threat was behind Kaylee's payment and would have liked to seen Eugene try to explain his past to Rapunzel, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Great job.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. IM GOING TO BOOKMARK THIS STORY.

-Snuffles
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
THE DETAIL IS BEAUTIFUL. :')

-Snuffles (I don't have an account)
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This first chapter has me interested. I'm looking forward to reading more.
SilentFlame13 chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
I love this
Antha1 chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
I'm so confused right now. You've spent most of this story making Eugene into a dishonest, unrepentant bad guy. A man who acts sorry when caught in a lie, but then keeps lying to them. And now you say, "poor Eugene"? Without discussing the movie, just the version of Eugene that you created in this story, can you honestly say that you find his behavior acceptable? Would you let him date your daughter?
Antha1 chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Ok, same problems continue. Vincent still angry but doesn't do his job? Check. Flynn still lying to the king? Check. (He got the king to apologize to him? Best. Liar. Ever.) Still keeping information from them? Check. (Not looking too good for Rapunzel at this point.) Just out of curiosity, what did Flynn do to earn the king's trust? As near as I can tell, he's been dishonest and disrespectful towards him.
Antha1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
Now that I know a little more about Flynn's character, I think they need someone like Harold to keep him away from Rapunzel.
Antha1 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Not onboard with this. I can't emphasize this enough. They are not leaving the once-kidnapped princess alone. There will be a security detachment, or at least a pair of bodyguards. The same goes for Flynn, who continues to rebel against the very reasonable demands made of him. He shows all the signs of an unreformed bad guy. Especially his open-ended promise to the witch. I don't believe her story for a second. She wants Corona's most notorious thief to steal something for her, and he's already agreed to do it. I don't have a problem with Flynn as unrepentant bad guy. I do have a problem with Corona's MIA Secret Service. It's just not believable.
Antha1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
As is everyone else. No need to panic, Eugene.
Antha1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
This story has been interesting so far, but this chapter is completely unbelievable. Rapunzel was kidnapped and gone for 18 years. She is as naive as a five year old. There is no way that the King, the queen, or Vincent would let her wander about alone at night! Even if I could believe that Rapunzel could slip away from her bodyguards, what about Eugene? I seem to recall that there were two guys shadowing him everywhere he went! Guys who were eager to mess with him every chance they got. It just doesn't work.

I'll finish the story, but I'm going to pretend that this chapter never happened. (Just like Eugene's death in the movie.)