Reviews for Destinies Entwined
Mako-clb chapter 4 . 6/3
Remember that action doesn't have to be physical action. Action is really about conflict and resolving that conflict, and that applies to internal conflict as well.
Amber chapter 23 . 1/8
The story was so great but the ending was just cut so short. Like out of no where. How do her parents react? Does Hunter try anything, he seems like villain you could use later on in the story? Did Eugene actually cause the fire when a candle fell? I mean the house lit up real fast and in those days they were better made. I keep suspecting Hunter was rhe one that really lit the fire as a diversion tactic for his escape. Possibly knowing about the kid and not caring. Also what was the knowlge in those two scrolls and why didn't he sell the diamond. Will Eugene ever earn the trust of the people? You have way too many unanswered questions and things you could write about even without magic in it. Plus with the Tangled Series on TV now. No doubt it will help for future writing and ideas. Perhaps think about making a sequel.
I loved the story but...I don't want to be rude but on my opinion the ending was kinda a copout... for ex I really wanted to know what happened to everyone else and how they got back did eugene ever tell rapunzel about Vincents daughter and hunter what happened too him? What about her parents what and how r they? And idk there was alot missing in my opion but overall I loved it alot thanks for writing it !
Way to late lol chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN LOL! I WAS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING THAT MOVIE AND SAW THE QUOTE AND I WAS LIKE I ACTUALLY KNEW THAT!
anonymous chapter 23 . 2/11/2017
It was a nice read but a long one indeed. and it was quite predictable. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading it.
YorkieLuv9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing. Here's hoping there will be a sequel with how everyone is now doing.
RandomButLoved chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
So glad you finished this! This was so good! :3
EnsignAbby chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I liked the detailed history you gave Eugene, and the realistic interaction you gave our main couple. I would have liked to know what the threat was behind Kaylee's payment and would have liked to seen Eugene try to explain his past to Rapunzel, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Great job.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. IM GOING TO BOOKMARK THIS STORY.

-Snuffles
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
THE DETAIL IS BEAUTIFUL. :')

-Snuffles (I don't have an account)
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This first chapter has me interested. I'm looking forward to reading more.
SilentFlame13 chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
I love this
Antha1 chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
I'm so confused right now. You've spent most of this story making Eugene into a dishonest, unrepentant bad guy. A man who acts sorry when caught in a lie, but then keeps lying to them. And now you say, "poor Eugene"? Without discussing the movie, just the version of Eugene that you created in this story, can you honestly say that you find his behavior acceptable? Would you let him date your daughter?
Antha1 chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Ok, same problems continue. Vincent still angry but doesn't do his job? Check. Flynn still lying to the king? Check. (He got the king to apologize to him? Best. Liar. Ever.) Still keeping information from them? Check. (Not looking too good for Rapunzel at this point.) Just out of curiosity, what did Flynn do to earn the king's trust? As near as I can tell, he's been dishonest and disrespectful towards him.
Antha1 chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
Now that I know a little more about Flynn's character, I think they need someone like Harold to keep him away from Rapunzel.