Reviews for Snake Hunt
SpIdErbite20 chapter 22 . 3/27/2016
Love it cannot wait to read more. Please update again soon.
Darkfire117 chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
I haven't read a story that made me feel so emotional in quite a while. I'm feeling so angsty right now though, it has been so long since Garfield and gang coped any slack or had a win it feels like the entire journey was one step forward two steps back. I also kind of feel like Star, Brave and Zippey are carrying the team and Beast Boy's just there to look pretty, I mean I don't blame him or anything cause he's handicapped as hell right now but goddamn it Garfield pull your finger out and cannibalize those lizards or whatever just doooooo something. Even star keeps her strength and endurance, Gar's basically a self repairing punching bag with his fast regen skillz. Magic is so bullshit with its power cancelling fields and nerve damaging crystals. You're awesome by the way and I put you on my favorites list so I can forever read your masterpieces.
zafnak chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Awww... you killed Zippy. Not that i think BB could have done all those things with him outside of Raven's mind, but it was nice to think about BB with a lil dragon buddy. I bet Zippy and Silkie would be best buds!
zafnak chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
You gave them Lockheed? Kitty Pryde's little dragon buddy from the X-Men comics? Cool!
BlackLabyrinth07 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
I love this chapter, though I thought the scene you wrote with Brave/BB/Star's goodbyes to be heart-wrenching. Raven is my favorite Titan so I was both sad and proud to see that Brave is planing to fight to the death for the sake of her friends' safety. Well done with this chapter and I hope you post another one soon!
gsmith16 chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read here, and I usually don't read stories over 100,000 words because they get boring, but I'm glad I read this one. Keep up the great work!
Lewis-Sama chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Brave plans on sacraficing her life to save Beast Boy and Raven... Well that sucks. Hopefuly Beast Boy and Starfire can some how save Raven, and Brave.
Lil-Wolf-Child chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Who says "Greetings, travelers.""My name is (Name here) and I shall be your opponent today."? Well apparently enemys in Rudes domain... 11 outta 10 :)
AwakenBlueJ chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
I'm not going to lie but...this chapter really brought me to tears. I feel this was by far the most saddest chapter. For everyone was just so...lost in despair.
Random Danzi chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
as soon as you said 4 torches im thinking Legend of Zelda OoT xD
i like a good adventure story :)
1 to 10 on rateing?
i would choose 11 :)
Shadowmeld13 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Whew. Ouch. This is definitely the all time low for the characters. Ravens demonic moment was pretty BA but seeing the terrible fall and watching beast boy and star fire lose all their comrades and hope was just heart wrenching. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackLabyrinth07 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
I simply love your story and I do hope that you will continue to finish it. When I heard that you were planning on writing a sequel I was over-joyed! But you NEED to continue writing this story. Raven's my favorite character and I love the way you've captured her persona thus far. But for the life of me, I can't remember what would happen to her should Raven enter her own mind...grrrh?! I will have to look back and see if you mentioned it earlier. Anyways, please, please, please put up another chapter soon! Love what you've done so far. Happy writing!
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
This story is so AWESOME! Beast Boy and Starfire fighting in Ravens mind. I cant wait for future chapters.
AwakenBlueJ chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Now the story hits the biggest falling action...Zippy's Dead! NOOOOOOO!
Mia222 chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Amazing, again! There is so much danger within and out of Raven's mind! Eek! It kept me on edge :) update soon!