Reviews for Another Day in Paradise
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Goddamn...my heart flutters xD hehehe, ah that was wickedly sweet and nice and sweet and nice...I'm running out of vocabulary words, brain is still in the story... xD ahahaha
tiggerbounced chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You're ralst! Ohmygod Underneath It All is like one of my favourite Emma/Jean fics of all time and I only just realised that I've read your other stories on here under this name. Why oh why did I not check out your full list of stories earlier?! Anyway, this "sequel" is awesome, I really love the Emma/Jean pairing, thanks loads! :))))
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hmm, is this actually complete? Ah well, it's still great either way. Thanks for writing it, bye for now.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Another brilliant story!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Nice add on. Surprised I haven't noticed it before. Thanks for writing this bye for now.
DesireeStorm chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Awwwwww that was so sweet and sappy, (looks around making sure no one is around) I loved it, Wish there was more Femslash with Emma Frost in it. She is my most absolutely favorite female besides Mystique in the X-men worlds
KaoriD chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
The end? :( Anyway, I love this couple. You really, really did a great job, congratulations.
depaul7 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Oh come on! This was way too short! Can we please have another? Thank you ;-)
Left.al0ne chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
..the end?

I'll applaud for you, then.
Left.al0ne chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yeah! Go them!
Ookami Z chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
OMG your writing is just marvelous! There is not enough of this pairing and well, there will ne'er be enough of your writing. Just saying. You should write a sequel. I felt my heart shattering Into pieces when i saw it said "the end". Please please I wanna see more! Maybe them marrying and even a kid! OMG I CANNOT BEGIN TO IMAGINE EMMA AS A MOTHER! Their kid would be amazing! Like the mixture of two opposites! Please please please write more. I beg of thee!
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
nice update
marymo9 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
AAGGHHH, I can't believe you ended this here...but I am grateful for the piece, even if it was too short. Please continue to do this pairing. There really aren't enough stories about them,and few are done as well as yours.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Wonder what Scotty is gonna do if they ever get married.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
your original story, and this companion piece, are brilliant and I've enjoyed reading them
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »