Reviews for Another Day in Paradise
Rogueangel78 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I'm surprised n pleased that u started a sequel I simply adore this pairing! Emma n jean mesh well together not only that but they each bring out a different side in each other that's quite enjoyable. The banter is refreshing n has me constantly chuckling!
Cassiopeia Adeodatus Black chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Awesome chapter. Love the story and have I mentioned how happy I am that you picked it up again? I hope you update again soon :)
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Its nice to Kitty hasn't changed from the horny pre teen who used to lust over a grown man. I still hate her guts because she really thinks that people give a damn what she thinks.
lupe629 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Loved how everyone kept interrupting Scott. LOL! I'm going to have to agree with Logan, there is no need for tights ever. Kitty and Emma are like sisters that just don't get along. Love the story. Please keep up the good work.
Amaterai chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Oh my god, I love this pairing and I love Emma. I usually don't care for X-Men, but those two...too cute (and intense) for words. I always like those intimate, telepathic moments between Emma and Jean. Please continue, I am enjoying it immensely! :)
firelarc chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Awsome as always. I absolutely adore Emma's last last line.

"Touch me and you'll spend the rest of your life barking at cars and peeing on fire hydrants," Emma declared, suddenly turning to lance Kitty with her piercing blue eyes. "Something in the terrier family I think. They're yappy, aren't they?"

NIce.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Superb.

Thanks for sharing!
Miss Darkmoon chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Professor Xavier had left her, and to the befuddlement of many, Emma, in charge of the institute after he left, but Scott was still the team leader and she was more than happy to leave the more technical aspects of X-Men operations up to him.

Hahahahahahaha, so great! Aw, I missed them, and I missed your stories!

Also, THIS:

Aw, Emma...

This was just fantastic :D I love the dynamics, and you do it so well! :D :D :D
lilbit1016 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Love the update
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Love it!
Vishan chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I am enjoying this immensely. Well written, I can still hear the characters themselves speaking and it's nice seeing Jean and Emma interact with the others in different, yet familiar, settings. Looking forward to more.
lupe629 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Yay! There as so few good Jean/Emma femslashes but I love almost all your stories including Underneath It All. I'm a little fuzzy on the Astonishing universe but I have no doubt I will love this.
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh gooooodie gooooooodie gooooooooooooodie. So glad you decided to expand this world. *jumps up and down excitedly* just spent all night doing biolab midterm studying and got to read this. I feel like a puppy with her favourite treat. Yes, why yes I am a bit nuts right now :D. Doesn't make your writing any less spectacular.

Write on my friend. Write on!
zenihua chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
*Grinning widely* Do my eyes deceive me? Did I just read something that is a sequel to the much-loved "Underneath it all"? The companion piece that I had been waiting so long for?

*Squeals madly* You cannot tell how happy I am, and that is saying a lot because many of your tales make me soo excited. *Dancing a little* Yay! 3
RinnX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So happy that you are revisiting Emma and Jean. This was one of my most fav. pairing that you've written. Woot! _
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »