Reviews for Another Day in Paradise
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I like the "TBC" for the TLC :D

I'm so happy that you started on a continuation of UIA: you really really rock!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yes! This is multi-part story and I'm so excited to read more about them :D
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very good and interesting...can't wait to see what happens next
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Lovely, these two are great together. It is sad there isn't more stuff about them.
jeangreyx chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
.JEAN you wrote a companion piece! I love the start so far and hope it continues. Underneath It All is my fave fanfic ever.

-jeangreyx
Cassiopeia Adeodatus Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Amazing! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this story. I nearly freaked out. Underneath it all was one of my all time favorite stories and I've read it about 100 times. You did such an amazing job with that story. You captured both Jean and Emma perfectly and when I finished it I was sad and just re-read it. If you end up writing a sequel to Underneath it all you have no idea how much you will make my day. I loved this little companion piece you did for the story and I really hope to see more.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'm with Emma on this one, the whole if we show them that we are the good mutants maybe they wont bash me, or burn my house down.

If people knew what Charles could do, all the money on the planet and 8 schools of mutants could not save his life, he is so insulated from real life and those high walls and ideals he wont train them on how to survive.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4