Reviews for Loop
areyoumydalek chapter 9 . 2/18
I think this is one of my favorite stories by you. Its absolutely amazing, and I thought about for a long time after reading it. Keep writing :)
areyoumydalek chapter 8 . 2/18
This... Is... A phenomenal story. Its so good, I forgot to review for so long. I love how each scene is the same but the characters reactions towards it are all different- this is brilliant!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow! Great start to your first chapter! I thought the story was interesting, and the twist at the end was brutal.
Heather Snow chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I loved this. Great idea and very nicely carried out. It was fun to read a story where Jack was played the primary role in an adventure with the Doctor.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Let's really hope that Jack can get out of range before the Doctor resets them again. Knowing what they want is probably a very good thing for them know a bit earlier in time.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
what about One, Two, and Nine?

Great chapters so far! ... well when I say great I mean you're storytelling's pretty cool. Think Jack'd have something to say about what you're putting him through though.
expendableredshirts chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow, you rock! I have no words to praise this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Wow, this just keeps getting crazier and crazier! So...I am guessing the time loop is the Doctor's doing, a last resort to avoid whatever the villains are making him do. And Jack is the only one that remembers since he is a Fact of time. So it's all up to Jack now. Will he find a way to break out of the loop and save them (or save the day in the morning of their past)...or something?
Whee this is so EXCITING XD Reading on!
KirkSauber chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Nicely done! I think this might be a new favorite story.
Kirksauber chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Nicely done! I think this might be my new favorite!
Kirk chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Very nicely done! Might just be a new Favorite!
FIF chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
That was hilarious! XP
Emerynth chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Aw, that was a sweet ending!
I love this whole story! The plot is really complex and well thought out. It kinda reminds me of a book called All Our Yesterdays, where you begin not knowing anything and trying to figure out the plot along with the characters, and then at the end it all ties together.
You're a really talented writer.
Also, you got all the characters spot on, and it's pretty rare to find a Fanfic author who can do that :)
Emerynth chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Oh, nice little but with 11 XD
I love this story so far!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Came back to this story just to tell you how great it is! Definitely going on my favorites!