Reviews for Loop
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
More plleeaasseeee! Really. I'm addicted!
carlations chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Marvelous... Simply, amazingly marvelous.
I'd forgotten how much I loved this story! Also, I somehow remember it being grimmer... :P must have run off with your story in my dreams, once upon a time (sorry, I tend to dream very vividly and VERY violent, dark and grim...)
Thank you so much for sharing with us! Love your works!
Scarlet1Moon chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
I bloody love you. Seriously, I don't want to go read the fourth story because then it will all be over and I dread that moment. All three so far has been so thoroughly thought-through (that's a really bad combination of "ough"-s), so well written and so captivating (I was reading on the train and on breaks at work, which definitely wasn't a good idea as it's absolutely impossible not to giggle at Jack's remarks) that I've no idea how I'll survive when I run out of them. You have an amazing imagination and your timey-wimey stuff is a million time more clever and interesting than what's Moffat's been doing with the show for the past few years. Love it.
areyoumydalek chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I think this is one of my favorite stories by you. Its absolutely amazing, and I thought about for a long time after reading it. Keep writing :)
areyoumydalek chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
This... Is... A phenomenal story. Its so good, I forgot to review for so long. I love how each scene is the same but the characters reactions towards it are all different- this is brilliant!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Wow! Great start to your first chapter! I thought the story was interesting, and the twist at the end was brutal.
Heather Snow chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I loved this. Great idea and very nicely carried out. It was fun to read a story where Jack was played the primary role in an adventure with the Doctor.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Let's really hope that Jack can get out of range before the Doctor resets them again. Knowing what they want is probably a very good thing for them know a bit earlier in time.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
what about One, Two, and Nine?

Great chapters so far! ... well when I say great I mean you're storytelling's pretty cool. Think Jack'd have something to say about what you're putting him through though.
expendableredshirts chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow, you rock! I have no words to praise this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Wow, this just keeps getting crazier and crazier! So...I am guessing the time loop is the Doctor's doing, a last resort to avoid whatever the villains are making him do. And Jack is the only one that remembers since he is a Fact of time. So it's all up to Jack now. Will he find a way to break out of the loop and save them (or save the day in the morning of their past)...or something?
Whee this is so EXCITING XD Reading on!
KirkSauber chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Nicely done! I think this might be a new favorite story.
Kirksauber chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Nicely done! I think this might be my new favorite!
Kirk chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Very nicely done! Might just be a new Favorite!
FIF chapter 3 . 2/24/2015