Reviews for Loop
Verity359 chapter 9 . 3/22
This was excellent. This should have been a real episode!
BrowsingAbout chapter 9 . 3/4
This was brilliant. Fantastic! Loved it! :)
Maligaya chapter 9 . 2/26
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love how you worked in all of the direct quotes from the show! Such a great story! I could easily see this as an episode!
Anne-Lilian chapter 9 . 2/24
This was great! Thanks so much for having wacky ideas! _
Anne
Spannerspoon chapter 9 . 1/7
Fantastic! Brilliantly written and very clever.

Loved Jack's pouting about the wires and yay for the Doctor telling Rose he loved her! Even if they did both forget about it a few hours later...

Fantastic story, an easy fave
GeekyContradiction chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I first read your story a while ago, so I'm sorry that I didn't get around to reviewing before. This story is amazing! I loved the original idea, and it is amazingly well-written. Thanks for posting it!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This is my favorite DW fanfiction of yours. I’ve read it several times already, and now I’m reading it again. :)
Darlene10104 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Brilliant! I've always found time loops amusing. There was one in Stargate SG1 that was endlessly fun. Think of what you could do if you could remember it all and there was no immanent danger? Loved this installment, it was amazing! *Runs off to read the next one*
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I always had a weakness for time related stories...and then I found Doctor Who...and then a time related fic of DW! Time loop, that is just brilliant!

Feeling like creating a story with time loop or leaping through time myself...

Loved their conversations at each loop at the begining were Jack and Rose would be like "did you die too? oh, too bad. oh, well, we gotta try again" ;DD
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
That must be driving Jack insane..he only has a few seconds to protect them from the Muertons and when he does Doc and Rose goes in the way...this is real madness! but I like it anyway ;DD
Yume chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I just have to say, thank you so much for your wonderful stories. They have made me cry and laugh and so much more. Bravos.
Sezony chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Alright, I'm convinced. You must be one of the writers of the Doctor Who episodes who thought the series would be better if Rose stayed in so you went on here and wrote up a few of your own episodes following that storyline, right? Because with this incredible writing it really seems that way. I always feel like I'm watching a real episode when I read your stories. I'm looking forward to the next one in this series!
RisingPheonixEllayas chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. I don't think I can do it justice with words.
Sezony chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Can't get over how much I love your Ten, Rose, and Jack stories. I reaaaaally hope there's more to come after this! These are by far the best quality Doctor Who fics I've found on here.
ThisAccountIsNoLongerActive449 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Wow. This story is just amazing. It's incredibly brilliant, and nobody is permanently dead in the end! Keep posting fanTAStic stories like this, you inspire me ;