Reviews for Two Score Seasons
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/9
Haha cute!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow, that was different. Me likes ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Soooo cute
Cla.V chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS! Maan, such a delicate story! And so original, too!

I loved how you took your time and explained the traditions without it becoming boring; I loved her robes, I loved how there's so much of the Rurouni in this Kenshin. I loved everything about this story, and I very much want to read everything that you write, now.

Congratulations!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What a romantic.. a whimsical romantic.. Makes me want to drag an evil wizard in to capture the little sprite. XD

Lovely work! :)
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was incredibly cute and delightfully different. I love the idea of sprite-Kaoru and her impish nature. Very nicely done!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Kaoru as a nature spirit with a brown thumb. *cracks up* I honestly have to say I've never seen that one. Despite the AU setting, the train of thought (unworthy blah blah) is just like Kenshin. What a strange, sweet little short story. *claps*
Chixue chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love your use of imagery. The way you describe things makes it very easy to imagine the vibrant colors and textures of each scene.

I'm not sure if two score seasons would be a reasonable amount of time for Kenshin to be a farmer though. It seems like 40 years (as generally, one growing season is one year, with the harvest being the end of the "season") seems a bit excessive. Of course, if you're talking about actual seasons, as in spring, summer, autumn, winter, then 10 years would make more sense.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Aww, so cute
poems2songs chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
nice story... really liked it... cute and sweet... good job... great work!
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Eeeekkk I loved reading this. Very excellent piece of work-
Syolen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved this! :D
Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Your power of detail never ceases to amaze me, the scenery of your stories is sumptuous.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I read this story on your other site. I was charmed then as I am now. Besides the sweetness of the story, the exuberance of Kaoru proclaiming she is good at whacking things and Kenshin's ironic bemusement that a "...swordsman who refused to use his sword, and a kamiya with a self-professed brown thumb..." belong together, I love your seemingly effortless descriptions. The image of Kaoru, "... white, warmed by the glow spilling from his lantern to a candle lit cream" and the field " ...the light of his lantern burnished the bright orange skin of the squash to gilded copper" create such vivid images. I bow to the master. I admire all your RK writing and am happy that you are still at least occasionally returning to this fandom.
1Dandelion chapter 1 . 2/6/2011