Reviews for When Worlds Collide
... I'm hoping you're still writing this and that it's not over because if this is the end of the story I'm literally going to cry. There is so much left to understand! This story was such a trip for me and I need to know what happens!
I don't even know what to say.
TEARS! CANT STOP CRYING! You! You're such a good writer, I can't even believe how captivating this is! I literally could not look away at all.
Anh Quan Tran chapter 22 . 12/10
Is the story over?
OH! MY! GOD! As someone who watches dragon ball z and loves the series very much, this is a very bizarre thing for me, getting an insight on chi chi's possible thoughts and feelings toward goku's constant disappearances and broken promises. I have never been more moved by a Fanfiction. I'm excited to continue reading!
Anh Quan Tran chapter 5 . 11/21
I love the story, but one to complaint I have is how strange the plot is. Chi-Chi gets mad cause her husband left her for 70 years? If she lived to 90 then the timing is a bit off. Also Chi-Chi seems to truly love Goku whatever happens, I kinda doubted that 70 years would even dent her love for him, I didn't really believe that she'd be this angry at him. But I guess this IS sort of an AU so I'll have to go with it, but other than that everything's great!
Sam chapter 22 . 11/16
Please update this is the best chichi and goku story ever. I read it all in 3 days. Please updateeeee. I cant wait anymore its torture :(
Anon chapter 22 . 10/31
Recent chap was real emotional, getting into Chichi's memories and seeing how she did change her mind, but was a little too late (or so she thought). Esp that bit where she reasons/argues with herself after a beat of hearing that Goku may have moved on..

"Dad and his girlfriend… Dad and his girlfriend… his girlfriend… his girlfriend his—

She was a puddle; an ugly, brown incoherent mess staining her son's floor. It couldn't be. Goku? A girlfriend? It had only been a year since the last of the stiff lawyers! He couldn't have moved on so quickly!

And why not? A snide little voice poked at her.

Because! She shouted back at it. Because!"
*FEELINGS* *TEARS* *SADNESS*

I go back to this story every now and then update or no, and I'm hoping you get the inspiration to finish this eventually :) because I just haveee to see this concluded one day haha!
I enjoy your writing style & hope to read more from you soon!
MANOJ KUMAR chapter 22 . 10/16
A very sad story and also very annoying.
o man this is good! i need more! love the chichi hate relationship lol
Eobed chapter 1 . 9/28
This is, no joke, here, the fanfiction that reeled me into reading fanfiction. It's so beautifully articulated, the concepr is gorgeous, the use of Akira Toriyama's characters is spot-on, and the overall execution is ingenious. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment!
BECAUSE YOU YOUR INABILITY TO UPDATE IT YET THIS WHOLE FIC HAS BECOME BORING AND ANNOYING SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR IT.
Leela's Back chapter 22 . 9/15
So when can we expect more? And please more goku and chichi time! You are toying with us lol it's frustrating! I want to see him interact with her more in his ssj4 form it's crazy how he went off the way he did, I was so into it and then boom a flashback? No it was a dream within a flashback...really? And one more thing that marriage ceremony was so funny. I totally imagined him dancing and looking ridiculous with a big smile on his face. Lol update soon
This should be a movie
jossy chapter 21 . 9/9
This chapter is really touching. i love it