Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Siao chapter 20 . 11/18
Too awesome story there! Please update when you can :-D
Nadesko chapter 20 . 11/6
romeosami7 chapter 20 . 10/23
Goku deserves better than chichi, really he does. she gave second chance to everyone, even the convicts except the victim Goku. Let him show some sourness like it happens in real world. here chichi is Bulma while Goku is her yamacha, its so damn good that it actually felt real. btw how is loosing yourself in sports, drinks and women a curse? damn him, he's lucky instead of being tied to same person to repeat the same course of action till the end of life. let it be new stat of Goku and plsssss make him score some chicks, if not at least pair him with some understanding soul.
and speedy updates will be appreciated, if you need any help, as a beta, as a proofreader or anything, ask me out anytime.
moreover put some angst in Goku, aye he is purest soul, but nothing is pure superlative, he is saiyan for God sake, strongest being, an very soon to be an immortal, why cry over a woman? he must know that she would eventually die and he will live forever without her so he must outlive such silly passion. Sometimes, love is just not enough, it needs more and between Goku and chichi, that 'more' element is long gone. their divorce was step taken by chichi so she could enjoy her life while for Goku is was another sacrifice to others, so for Christ's sake, make him a non chichi obsessive man, and man him up. for his looks, it wouldn't take much to score a one or two every now and then ;)
Sho chapter 20 . 10/16
Please put a update now for us as a halloween treat :P
KuroKanashimi chapter 20 . 9/23
Welp, whose gonna stop goku if she decides to keep him under that spell... better yet.. whose gonna save him? Cause as far as I know, only Vegeta still trains alot. Bet chci chi didn't see this coming.
enchantedem7 chapter 20 . 9/12

THIS WAS AMAZING. I LOVED HOW GOKU WAS MANIPULATED (haha i know that sounds weird) but i liked seeing another undiscovered facet of his character, particularly one that is so contrasting. I was hoping for a little more Chichi-Goku interaction, but I have a feeling that will take place in the next chapter:)

I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to how everything unravels next please update soooon! Thankyouuu x
Preppyfeiry chapter 20 . 9/9
It's been a while,aww you should continue writing this one ;3 You're the best _ Goku and Chichi are one of my fave couple.
almondbutter chapter 20 . 9/9
oh my god YES this story is AWESOME I hope you decide to finish. I like what you have going I have read the entire thing so far
goku chapter 20 . 8/23
Next! When is the next update
You Light The Sky chapter 20 . 8/17
Omg what happened to goku ahhhhhh. I hope the sorceress lady didnt replace his memories of chichi with herself. I also hope chichi can save him ahhh, this story is increeible. I adore the level of detail in it. Also hope gohan comes to understand chichi because I miss him doting on his mother. Also the way you write gotenks is always delightful
SierraLarson chapter 20 . 8/16
Jesus christ I spent too long reading this and I am so hungry.

Glad to see another chapter from you, though, Gue! It's been forever since you updated something that that's not Plus One (though I'm not complaining, 'cause that's, like, my favorite fanfic)

Poor Videl. I was hoping she would say something to Mr. Popo and he would ease her worries. Maybe in the next chapter or so. XD

And man, poor Goku. Whatever Shinganga (is that how you spell her name? I'm on my 3DS and can't go back to the page without losing what I've wrote) did to him must be causing him a lot of anguish.

Also, when Goku's appearance was described, I was like "Eyyyyy Super Saiyan 4 B) "

I can't type a good review right now but just dang. Good chapter. (Also, man, where have you been? What's been keeping you so busy? XD )
mandri chapter 20 . 8/15
So happy to see an update from you, I can't express how happy this makes me.
The wait was definitely worth it! :)
casey10rok chapter 20 . 8/8
Oh shizznits.

This sh*t just got real. O-O Haha, but this has been a FANTASTIC story so far. Really loved it!
Nicole Bro chapter 20 . 8/5
MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG! This chapter was absolutely amazing and so intense. I love that your chapters are sooo long and detailed and this is honestly one of the most amazing writings I have had the pleasure of discovering. I'm am really so very happy you decided to up date and this chapter truly was way better than what I expected. Please continue to update soon.