Reviews for When Worlds Collide
nejismufasa chapter 1 . 7/18
I love how the story is coming along...& I think we see an end approaching soon, no? But I can honestly say this is one of the best Goku x Chi-chi fanfictions I've had the pleasure of reading on this site for many reasons, but my main one being that you capture the characters for who they truly are. Many people tend to disregard Chi-chi as some bat shit crazy mom who's ungrateful for her husband and children; this story defies all of that and gives her a pretty damn justified reason for being stressed and angry. It's absolutely lovely and well-written. Keep up the good work!
BookOfStone chapter 22 . 7/17
Oooo great chapter! Shinganga seems like a good guy turned baddie huh. Also chichis jealousy issues and mishaps with getting romantic with Goku are quite entertaining lol, can't wait for the next update, cheers!
isha chapter 13 . 7/15
Lok omg the underwear part was so so funny
And yeah I am rereading it again
Plz update soon plz:)
Omg when Goku was scared to hold Gohan and all those other memories...so cute and touching. All the metaphors about marriage where really well explained and imaginative. I love those kinds of descriptions in a story. Keep up the good work! You're writing really makes me feel the characters angst and emotions. I wanna re read this but not until the story is completely finished cause I just can't bear to go through all the pain again without a happy ending! Xoxo
romeosami7 chapter 22 . 7/6
more, kami-sama
SierraLarson chapter 22 . 7/3
Oh dang, Chi Chi... D : Goten even said they're all kissy-kissy, except he was probably talking about Gohan and Videl, but Chi Chi thought otherwise. Probably made it sting even more.

She definitely regretted it, though. I'm sure those feelings haven't completely gone away, either. She probably buries them and tries not to think about it.

And that line about how Goku was when signing the papers. I feel so bad for him. :'c

You know. you're probably the only person to still call me that. XD I love it. I miss when that was my nickname. Don't stop.

I'll always be here, reading these updates. s
Groovej chapter 22 . 7/3
What a bunch of cucks.

Well written, but the characters are just assholes.
Thembra chapter 22 . 7/3
Here you go!

I read the previous chapter of course! The fact was that I was soooo happy about the update that i wrote the review before start reading! XD XD I think that yours is the best GOxChi fiction's in all the database and believe me, I read pratically all the GOxChi pairing's fiction present in here.
sooo what else can I say ?! Only that I'm very, very Happy to know that you're back!

See you soon!

And like always, THAN'K YOU 4 THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE!

TH
Maayou chapter 22 . 7/2
Thank you for the update! This chapter was interesting and we can finally see Chichi realizes her mistake. It was good to see her reflections and her not understanding why she didn't feel relieved, FINALLY! Next time, she'll be the one running after him... I know that is not her style but that will be pretty interesting to see her doing that. Goku has a girlfriend? I hate her already! I can't wait to see what will happen next :)
LadyRousse chapter 22 . 7/2
I'm so excited you updated this story! You're such a talented writer, and I don't have the words to explain how pumped I am for the next addition! I hope it's in the present storyline, I'm dying to see Goku and Trunks wake up!
Saiyajin Princess Chichi chapter 22 . 7/2
Well thank you for that! The first time I read through that I was thoroughly confused about what I was missing. But that closes that all up for me! Good job on locating the error!

Also a little confused at first with the new chapter, then I realized what part of the timeline it took place in and it all made much more sense. Chichi and him could have fixed this long before all of the current problems, but that little hitch got in the way. I can imagine how different the story could have gone if that had been the case though.

Great update! I'll be looking forward to the next!
isha chapter 22 . 7/2
I don't quite get the chapter 6 and 7 situation but I am just happy that you updated yet another mindblowingly (lol) detailed chapter... goten is so naive lol I dunno what to call it naivety or stupidity but I love him so I will stick with naive
Poor chichi she must have been devastated when she heard that goku has a girlfriend and I liked the chichi and sekei part... the way you explained the kiss was so so good until she kicked him lol that really surprised me I hope you show some more chichi and sekei parts and I just hate how everyone in the previous chapters judge her for dating well they don't know the truth so they should just keep their opinions to themselves especially gohan
Plzzzzzz update soon plz :)
nitai.schatz chapter 22 . 7/2
You're an incredible writer! I was immiediatly hooked on this story when I first read it, it must have been more than a year ago, and I got to chapter twenty with baited breath aaannnddd, than you kinda dissapeared. But that's why I'm ECSTATIC to see this! And you! Honestly, if Super wasn't around (and Toei had bumped the show's rating) this could be the next proper continution of DBZ. Although recently I got a bit mixed up with the perspective and timeline. Care to help?
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/1
Okayyyy
So Chi-Chi didn't get back with Goku even when she wanted it with all her heart because Goten like the stupid kid he is ruined it by misinterpreting the relationship between Goku and his secretary damn that sucks to such a huge huge extent, but hey if that hadn't happened then this story would have been over and done with soooooooo much earlier :P
And now that Chi-Chi knows the truth, courtesy of Bulma, how devastated must she be to realise that she put Goku and all of her family through so much crap for nothing
Update soon