Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Its great. Plz continue
Ultraviolence14 chapter 1 . 7/5
I've been waiting for an update since the last time you updated lol so much drama pls update !
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 20 . 7/4
GREAT story! Please continue! But how could you break Goku and Chi-chi up?! I mean, I know Goku deserves to face retribution, but they're the most important couple in DBZ and Goku's my favorite Saiyan. He's learned his lesson and learned from those recovered memories. PLEASE guide them back together!
Nadesko chapter 20 . 6/19
OMG, when will you continue this fic? Please, i beg you ;_; i want see how ends this mess!

Ps: This is awsome! Congrats! I loved how you write all this incredible picture, i'm really crazy for it!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 9 . 5/15
I can't wait to read the rest of this AWESOME story! Great job! Please check out my story, "The Saiyan Winchester"!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 5 . 5/13
Last night I realized tha Gohan Jr. would actually be Gohan III, because Goku named his son after Grandpa Gohan. This make the Gohan we know from DBZ Gohan Jr. Great story so far!
Nik Nak chapter 20 . 5/9
This story is so brilliant and well thought out! The character dynamics are just fantastic. I sincerely hope you find the inspiration to write the ending so many of us most be desperately wanting to read!
Why am i reading this just now? More more please good story bro will be on the look out for your update
Sanguinary Tide chapter 20 . 3/4
Ohhhhhhoho...you are terrible. -_- Horrible a*bleep* cliffhanger. Smh, lol, ughhh sooo drama filled...and normally I hate drama, but I love it when it's combined with characters and scenarios that are normally light hearted and gloss over the serious issues...so...of course I love this story and you for writing it...but right now...right now, I shake my fist at you, cuz I'm really hoping you haven't gotten this far...only to abandon it!? O.O please tell me you will be back!

-S.T.
Glad to see an update. I really enjoy reading this story. Couldn't believe with all of this writing in this chapter Goku and Chichi haven't laid eyes on each other, yet, . Can't wait to read what happens next. Great action and great suspense.
Waynio chapter 20 . 2/9
Omg thus story is amazing. Just binge read it over the past few days. I hope for an update soon.
A Fan chapter 20 . 2/1
Come on... Please continue! I beg of you *bows down* Please don't abandon it! *cries*
roku1397 chapter 14 . 1/22
This is a fantastic chapter.
You really know how to captivate your readers. I am that Chichi has found peace and learned to let go of her hatred towards Goku.

I still hope that they will still get back together because it is undeniable that they still want each other and she can rewrite her story. It may appear, Porunga was mistaken but in fact, he is giving Chichi and Goku a do over...
chichi my love chapter 1 . 1/12
Plz for God sake carry on the story soon.. That's some amazing writing ! Read this in 24 hours .. Thought wud be complete .. But it hurts as it is not.. Plz update soon.. I beg
non t plus chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
I think I'm just a fan of your writing style, because I can't get enough of this and wadc. It's been a while so I think I'll reread this story. :) hope you keep going.