Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Oh the story is just magnificent and amazing
Oh man we want them back
It's too touching thanks for this adorable perfect story
xx.az.xx chapter 3 . 5/30
This fic is AMAZING! oml I feel so bad for ChiChi
oddfather chapter 22 . 4/5
This story was...a doozy to follow, very disjointed. Its so incredibly difficult to figure out how this plot adds together between the chapters. That being sad, the concept is interesting so i'll see what comes next.
dicacrior chapter 22 . 4/3
Acá sigo y seguiré esperando tu actualización.
No abandones por favor! Es sencillamente exquisita la forma en que has desarrollado esta historia.
Un abrazo!
Roseve chapter 22 . 3/29
Wow this fic is just beyond amazing! I love the way you write the characters. You actually made me cry over Goku and chi chi’s relationship bc it’s hits close to home. Your writing skills are really good! I really hope you update this fic one day!
Clana621 chapter 22 . 3/16
I just read your entire fanfic in one go. And honestly I haven't read such a unique fanfic about Goku and Chi Chi in a very long time and I am loving this one! I like the little twists that you have so the story isn't so predictable. Anyways, it looks like it's been a while since you updated, I hope you update soon! I look forward to reading more! :)
Una chapter 1 . 2/18
I will tracked troll kumar who hurt you
I just read this in a day and I love it so much. Please, please give us a solid conclusion to this story! You address mature themes regarding Gokū and ChiChis marriage, you help us understand both of their sides so clearly and give such sympathy to their characters. And you write it all in an organic flow that is amazing. Please continue
Nadesko chapter 22 . 2/1
This is a great story, and deserves a great finale! Please, update soon!
Hello chapter 22 . 1/26
Oh my god i love this fic. Im ashamed to admit Ive been following this story since i was in highschool and now ive graduated.
grace chapter 22 . 1/22
woww
i really love this fic... and ive been checking on once in a while...i know life is busy but i do hope you find a time to update
thanks for not abandoning this!
hoping
your fans...

and im Grace btw
This is the best thing I've ever read, and I've been reading on a college level since I was 9... Please never stop writing.
Urbanita chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
Hi! Good story, it would be great if you come back someday and give it an end. Good job.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
... I'm hoping you're still writing this and that it's not over because if this is the end of the story I'm literally going to cry. There is so much left to understand! This story was such a trip for me and I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
I don't even know what to say.