Reviews for Half a Year
LunarLotis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I cryed like a baby but it was a good cry 3
Northstar chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
well... This made me cry..

In a good way though. My grandfather died recently and this just really hit home for me. It was a beautiful story in the way you captured the raw emotions. Well done.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
...*hic, sniffle* oh god, how horrible that must have been for him! and what an idea, that he would outlive her because his race was that long-lived. how very sad. but i'm glad they had such a good life together.

great story!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Who wants to live forever? Or close enough as makes no difference, when everyone you love drops dead before you can blink.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'll admit it, I'm getting eared up a bit. I've never been one for sad stories, but that was well written.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Poor Megamind and Minion, having to live without Roxanne, but at least they know she can't feel pain anymore. This was beautiful and sad keep up the good work.
Kaye Phantus chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is one of the sadist things I have ever read. And I regularly kill my OC's (one dies or will die in nearly everyone of my stories). But I loved this, it was so sad to think what might happen to Megamind if Roxanne died. Minion's there for him, but it's just not the same. I love the line "I wake up in the morning and she's not there." Poor Megamind. He might possibly be more blue on the inside than the outside.
Alice in Fandomland chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was so touching. It made me cry and cry! Your writing skills are excellent.
Artisa chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Okay, you're really good at writing tear-jerkers :(

I especially felt hurt at the "I wake up and she's not there" line. *sigh* Poor Megamind.

It's the classic question of immortality all over again - I mean how must it feel to live on when everyone you know and love are gone?

Anyways, thanks for writing this :(
angel raziella chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was so sad! Brilliant job, well doen! I'd love to see how this might progress! _
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was so sad! I feel like crying now! It was beautiful!
The Island Hopper chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I've been turning this story over in my mind the last day or so, and I only really do this when I love a story that's captured my imagination in some way. There were a few grammatical errors but they really don't detract from the story in any way. The story arc, the pacing and the characterization are all spot on. I honestly think this is one of the best MM stories on this site. I realize this is probably just meant as a one-shot (and it works very well as a one-shot), but I think you've got enough material here to continue if you feel so inclined, so I'm going to add it to my alerts...you know...just in case ;). Great story. Thanks.
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It's been a long time since a fic made me cry! :'(
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I do enjoy the idea of Roxanne aging and eventually passing away while Megs and Minion are left behind. Interesting idea, and I don't think I've seen anyone else killing Roxanne before.
Phantom Misfit chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is just beautiful. You really captured their emotions. It even made me cry at the end :) Good job.