Reviews for Moonlight Fire
DOB16 chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
I LOVES IT
craigr90 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I was reluctant to read this because I'm kind of an anti-twilight fan but can I just say you won me over! Dark Eli is awesome! No remorse with just ripping out K.C.'s heart ah man that was brilliant! And the last line in this chapter is so simple and concise. Can't wait to finish this story.
EmmyGoldsworthy13 chapter 22 . 12/1/2011
Jesus fucking CHRIST this was such a good fic! I just started it today and I was so hooked that I avoided all my homework and just READ IT for HOURS. So many good details, skilled planning, flawless action, and not to mention a mega cliffy at the end. I like how you didn't just copy all the twilight shit like a lot of other people did, you did your own ideas; like the crying blood and the maximum amount of sunlight they could be in before they die, etc. It had a lot of really good action, but it still had a good amount of loviness in it as well. They somewhat stayed in character, and you added the perfect people at the perfect times. You can totally tell that you put a lot of thought into it and you perfected it until it was up to your own individual standards, and oh... about a million others. LOVED IT.
IandLoveandYou1 chapter 22 . 10/31/2011
AHHH! Amazing! Seriously this was phenomenonal! Unreal! Omg! I'm in love with this story! Haha. Now on to the SEQUEL! I just hope she doesnt get mad at Eli!
Miss Sterious chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Like I said I'd do in my review for Sunrise Ice, I read this story. Wow! I'm impressed! I have very high expectations for Sunrise Ice! :)
Grace28328 chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
Hey whats the sequel?
legitdegrassi chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
SEQUEL ? SEQUEL SEQUEL! YES PLEASE OMG ! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT ! OKAY I CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH ONE OF UR STORIES IS MY FAVORITE...BUT I THINK IT'S THIS ONE:D I enjoyed every second of this...I neeeeed more...now lol Awww you did so well on slowly showing Eli's feeling for her, his over protectiveness, and I also see you got some ideas from the vampire diaries? And alittle Twilight? Hehe but I love it anyways...just amazing, can't wait to see what you do with the sequel, if you really do make one? And if you do...soon? YES? REALLY? FOR ME? Aha ThankYou:)! You should have gotten ALOT more reviews for this, but well, I guess its to late for that...I'm rambling aren't I?

Aha okay, I will go now...BUT PLEASE FOR MY BROKEN ECLARE HEART MAKE THE SEQUEL SOON!
eclarefan54 chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
This was definitely my favorite story of yours, and I can't wait for the sequel!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
:O OmiGod aaaaahhhhh Sequel! I want Sequal! aaaaaah I can't wait!
LilithSky chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
Good I was scared for a moment that you were going to leave it at that. lol. Yay no more Fitz and please don't make Clare hate him. But it would make since for that to happen then you'd have a story line with drama. Loved the story it was amazing can't wait for more. I'm also following you're other story so I won't be to impatient to find out what happens next. lol.
eloquences chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
Hel yes a sequel! :D

This is one of my favourite stories and i can't wait for thesequel!
TheLadyInBlackAndPink chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
Great story! So happy there will be a squel! It's a must have! :)
sassy321 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
that was so sad. when i was reading chapter 22 all that was in my mind was wft. but im glad she didn't die and maybe now they can spend entity together :) can't wait for the next one !
lannie21 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
That was... I have no words how to explain it, but wow :). The ending was just perfect, loved how Fitz was killed and Eli having to save his Clare.

Can't wait for the sequel XD
iyama chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
OMG! You better do a sequel! That was good, and now I'm sad that its ended, so pleasepleasepleaseplease puhpuhpleeease do a next one! You will make me soooo happy!