Reviews for To Begin With, and then the Different Branches
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is pretty cool, nicely written.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh wow. Lovely story. A third greengrass sister is a very original idea. Kudos to you. If you plan on extending this fic or making a sequel, I'd be happy to read it.

Rate 8.4/10
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great prompt! I wish I could have a piece of your brain! I kinda feel the confusion Draco has experiencing (from my own experience)... Keep up that marvelous brain of yours working! Cherio!
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, dear. He wasn't expecting the Muggle girl he fooled around with to actually be a witch. That was a nasty shock to him.

This was great, seeing Draco be the one coming up short in life is always interesting to read. I love how you used the prompt to make this story. The flow of it was great and the idea of a third Greengrass sister was nice and indeed original.

Great job on this! It was fun to read. D
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awwww poor Draco, he was falling in love :'(

...he just didn't know it hahaha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was really original! I love it! Your idea was brilliant, and I loved how Draco's feelings were expressed - how he deluded himself not to see his true feelings for her. Great job! :D
Rameelia chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh, wow. I really liked this... not least because it turned out that Draco had got the short end of the stick. :P Ha. Well, I'm a little biased when it comes to (non)favourite characters. But. It was written so well, I got distracted by how beautifully the story flows and didn't have the time to think about how I loathe Draco. And, truth be told, Medea's cruel, Slytherin-ish ways had me almost pitying poor little Draco-poo, heh. So, kudos to you for that!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
:D I love it! And I've never read anything with this idea, so definitely very original. Thanks for writingx.
insignificantus913 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Medea, my favourite evil witch in greek myth. she killed her own children for revenge on her jerk hubby Jason. nice choice of name. but the fling with draco, not so catchy. the squib part isn't so good either. you should have made her like Arianna Dumbledore. more catchy.

all in all a 7 out of 10
The Iliaddict chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I like! :D It makes me laugh that dear Draco has fallen to whoring, but I don't mind at all! I just never really thought of that happening... but go with the flow, no, Jo? (That rhymed quite a lot for my tastes. xD) Anyway, nice fic. :)