Reviews for Count To Ten
Erbanana chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Yay! Gracie & Havelock Vetinari! Crosswords galore.
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hello. I am browsing through page 10 :)
Falero lero lero chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
I liek your pairings! I like yours tories.
nihilsupernum chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
It's green.

I used to think that Vetenari was similar to my dad because they'd both make good supreme rulers of the universe, but it turns out they have the same opinions on green food, as well (my dad also has logical arguments for everything - everything as in literally any statement, including 'humans have nineteen appendages' - so he has apparently valid reasons). Aaaaaanyway, great story. Rambling is fun. Rambling to random people that I almost certainly will never meet is less likely to be used against me, and I would enjoy people rambling at me, so.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Thanks for the Doctor Who flashback. _~ Lovely story.
Charles S. Bridge chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Hello Twist, I must say I completely looooooooove your work. My holiday just started so I got to after long long time and here I find 3 new stories from you. What a gift and joy. :dancingmadlyontable:

You made me laugh and cry during this one and as much as terrible ceremony it was I would have loved it too. Honestly I suppose Vetinari would be able to say something more clever when getting married, but maybe it was the running and nerves, and I loved it anyway.

Thank you for writing this, now I am going to read it all over again, have a nice time, Charles
Ololon chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
(Why did my search update on Vetinari fics not work properly until, like, the whole of this was published? Sheesh! Oh well, at least I got to read it all at once). This was an awful lot of fun; silly (I mean that in a nice way!), but an awful lot of fun. Vetinari/Grace Speaker is believable (even if we've never met her in canon, you made a believable character) and the way love frequently makes an idiot of the Patrician along with the rest of us is refreshing. Your characters wobble a bit OOC at times, but given the tone of the fic, that's to be expected and not a problem. My only real gripe is that Carrot was waaaaaaaaaay out of character. There's no way he'd want to take over AM even if he had to, and he's too respectful of Vetinari to not think he knows exactly what he was doing. That said, a great romp all round, thanks :)
SpaceAnJL chapter 10 . 2/19/2011

Okay, so the Patrician is basically Sherlock meets the Doctor. Which is all kinds of terrifying, because I still see David T as Moist. And a touch of V for Vendetta in there as well.
Virtuella chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
/"Um," said the silver-tongued Patrician of Ankh-Morpork./

Hehehehe. Good comment about Nobby's birthday and I really liked Erica's witness speech. This rounds it all off nicely. :)

BTW, there are a lot of people who get married in red. Like me, or my friend Corinna, and the vast majority of all Hindu women.
LemonBubble chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
OKAY, you win! I genuinely love this pairing now. That was a brilliant ending to a brilliant collection of stories. I think a wedding is a nice way to tie things up :D

Plus, you had me laughing from Leerooyyyyyy Jenkiiiinnnnnssss onwards. Well done there. chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
yay! they're married!

i always love happy endings!

thanks for writing such a good story! :)
tree1138 chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Great conclusion to the story, Vetinari was naive when he thought he could keep it secret.
VILYA74 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
VILYA74 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
VILYA74 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Doctor Who visits the Patrician? Now there's an episode I'd love to see! :)