Reviews for They Don't Matter
Blair.Victoria chapter 19 . 5/17
Just had to say that I really enjoyed this story
roni2010 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
love the sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
It could have worst, dating one of the pug and weasel sons, now that is absolutely gross.
hjm1219 chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
You are describing a pregnancy much further gone than 18 weeks.
sannablum chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Just wanted to say I really liked your story :)
Im not good at writing reviews, so Ill just keep it at that, but I thought I shoukd let you know that I read and appreciated it :)
keishajanepotterhead chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
another "Hermione Malfoy" :D
Druella Sofia chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
hey there..
its awesome fiction i've ever read! i like the way you've wrote about Hermione and Draco's perfect life. Starts from having marriage law, having children, facing thousand problem together and in the end all of their child are marries also they have a grand-children ! it's really cool and awesome.. I know i am quite late to review because i just found this epic story ! it took me 4 days to read this on marathon mode.. and it's worth to read because the fic is very amazing! Well, done! :)
gigglesluver chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Micale chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
I loved the way you ended it. I am glad that Draco ws there to see is worthless father get the dementeors kiss. The babies name is great. Thisstory was almost good as the first on. I hope to take time to read more of your stories in the future.
Micale chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Great Chapter! I realy am loving this story so far. I love that there baby is a boy. My family is full of girls. I can't wait to find out the baby name.
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oin that beautiful. I loved too much.

You are so perfect.

I fell in love the fic.

All children are beautiful.

I was just saddened by Blaise.

kisses
imy321 chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
kewl story
auroraflame25 chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
I realy like this story as well and plan to read your other stories.
Chairman Meow chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
What a fantastic ending if you ask me. Loved this story and it's predecessor.
BellaTallin chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
Lovely as always dear :-)