Reviews for The Gift
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 7 . 7/10
That was such a sweet story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Love this story!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Oh my gosh this is too freak'n cute!
Innnnaaactive chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Awesome story! :D
Marmoniel chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awww! Too cute! :)
theblonde2243 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww cute story :)
ElizaT chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
"Hey Jude, don't make it bad…"

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This was such a great ending for a beautiful, sweet and charming story. Thanks so very much for giving it to all of us to enjoy. *hugs you*
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
What an awesome ending to the story. I'[m so glad that at the end, Gabe let Sam know that it wasn'[ just a dream...that he really did get to spend a week with his parents! At east Sammy finally knew what it was like to have a mother an a father who were loving and played with him.
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I'm glad that Sam got to spend some time with his mom and dad, now he knows what his dad was really like and his mom. Gabe did a good thing for Sam to have some a lone time with his parents. I hope there's another chapter after this one, that Sam tells Dean on what happen and what Gabe told Dean.
judyann chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Awww loved it! And loved Mary playing with Sam!
hotshow chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This story was just perfect - I loved it. Thank you. chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Really sweet end to this story, Sammy having a wonderful day playing with his mum and also his dad when he got home from work. And now that he is back in the real world things are good between him and Dean, Dean realising that both their memories had been twisted by Zach to try and drive a wedge between them. Cute too that Sam had the brown bunny as a souvenir!