Reviews for The Gift
Awesome story! :D
Marmoniel chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awww! Too cute! :)
theblonde2243 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww cute story :)
ElizaT chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
"Hey Jude, don't make it bad…"

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This was such a great ending for a beautiful, sweet and charming story. Thanks so very much for giving it to all of us to enjoy. *hugs you*
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
What an awesome ending to the story. I'[m so glad that at the end, Gabe let Sam know that it wasn'[ just a dream...that he really did get to spend a week with his parents! At east Sammy finally knew what it was like to have a mother an a father who were loving and played with him.
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I'm glad that Sam got to spend some time with his mom and dad, now he knows what his dad was really like and his mom. Gabe did a good thing for Sam to have some a lone time with his parents. I hope there's another chapter after this one, that Sam tells Dean on what happen and what Gabe told Dean.
judyann chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Awww loved it! And loved Mary playing with Sam!
hotshow chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This story was just perfect - I loved it. Thank you. chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Really sweet end to this story, Sammy having a wonderful day playing with his mum and also his dad when he got home from work. And now that he is back in the real world things are good between him and Dean, Dean realising that both their memories had been twisted by Zach to try and drive a wedge between them. Cute too that Sam had the brown bunny as a souvenir!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Sam needs time with his parents, even if his bad dreams remain.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Don't know how I missed this chapter being posted so I'm really glad that Ziggy UK told me about it. But anyway, I have to say how very much I loved this chapter. Just the idea of John riding the slide with Sam brought tears to my eyes. I loved Sam being able to have that special moment with his Dad. And awww, what a sweet way to end the chapter, with Sammy sleeping betwen his parents, secure in the knowledge that at least for now, he was safe and he was loved. chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
That was such a sweet chapter, loved the ending with Sammy snuggled between John and Mary in bed.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hope 2013 is a great year for you and your family.