Reviews for THG District 2: Life After the Games
Guest chapter 7 . 38m ago
Awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I know its been a while but its really good you should finish it! I lobe it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
This is awesome It's my favourite that i've read so far, I just wish you wouldn't glorify Pheonix more than the main characters
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I loved this story, you really are an amazing writer. Please update, I often find my mind wandering back to this fan-fiction while trying to write my own or reading others. I can't wait to see what happens next
Payton chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I was hoping you could have them like each other or so thing like that
Catlover chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I want Cato to tell Clove he loves her. So I hope you like the idea! This story is the best one:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Will u EVER FRIKIN UPDATE!
Lovethegames chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Yesssssssssss I want to know what happens!
StilesSalvatore chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Pleaseeeeee write more, this story is possibly better than the last! You could do some More about Cato and his metal issues or you could make Clato happen huh huh?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Please update! I love this story so much, it's my favorite fan fiction, not just for thg, but for any fandom fan fiction that I have read. If you do update, I would love to see maybe clato moments, maybe more of the drama between Clove and Gale I liked that as well. Clove and Cato's quell would be cool, but the only problem is there isn't a female victor from 12, soo... I don't know, and frankly I don't care just so long as you keep writing! You are a really good writer!
Smilecrazy chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Please make Cato and Clove fall in love and please make some more chapters
Matt Diesel chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Is an update going to be added? I like this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I think you should make Cato start being all nice to Clove and caring about her and then they kinda get together and then they are in the quarter quell or something! I CANT WAIT FOR CATCHING FIRE!
Blonde4ever chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Hey please please please please please update this story. I'd love to see Clove and Catos quarter quell! Your a great author and I'd love for you too update this and continue it! Thanks.
Blonde4ever chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Hey please update and put Cato and clove in the quarter quell just like the book is in catching fire! Or Clove could be in the quell and win