Reviews for Dichroic
Alcantis chapter 1 . 16h
I love reading Cloud's point of view! He washes away akl insecurities their is for Cloti shipping :) This is really ab awesome peace. Happy to reread this kind of works here!
Lecka-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Omg! Fake is one of my favorite Cloti stories and you just made it even more special with Cloud's point of view! I can't find words to express my gratitude for such amazing job showing me what he was thinking, something I always wondered.
I'm just sad I didn't take notice of this story of yours sooner, but I'll be sure to read it again, again and again in the future~
Beijos (Kisses),
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Type your review here...
Ya kidding me chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Only a few reviews and 20 favorites?! Dude you deserve SO much more credit! Seriously, I can honestly imagine this happening if the game had more storyline.
RCabajes chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wonderfully done )
girlinblue17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I can't believe this only got one review! I definitely love your story. It's sweet but not cloyingly so, and you definitely captured the personalities of the characters. The last line was also a killer! Good job!:D
mom calling chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked this from the get-go. When it was first presented, I had to do some heavy research, non-gamer that I am, to understand the punch line, but it was well worth it. I love these two people, just as you write them. thx,from mc