Reviews for Give Me a Demonstration
Loved it!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved it!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
-Bows down- Val-sama, another masterful creation written from a creative genius mind. _ -Squeals like a fangirl!- I love Sebby-chan and you capture his naughty essence perfectly. Hehehe, Ciel, mon pauvre fou. I enjoyed this immensely Val-sama. You shall forever be an amazing writer!

Love,

Jade Cerise (Cherry Jade in French)
croquant chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Gah, that was so hot. Very well done, and I agree, the ending was completely unsatisfactory.
YoursTruly-AngryMob Xx chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
It entertained me surfficiently! :D
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Asmodeus... O_o...
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
two simple words: pure perfection. that's all there is to explain this wonderful and skillfully written oneshot.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
woah *blinks* woaaaaaaahhh. LOVED IT :D
Do you know who I aaammmm D chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Omdnchaiqksnxhsiqlzmxheuaj

I loved this OuO but first thing's first, Sebastian's last line should say "entertained" instead of "entertain" amirite? Anywhoo, that was amazingly hot and well worth the wait. :D oh, I recently discovered that Yana Toboso actually writes yaoi and doujinshi undress a penname. Sexy yaoi. I've read a few of her works, myself. Therefore Sebastian/Ciel is secretly canon. MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS. Ahem, I'l try and leave you a proper review later _ Phone reviews were all I could manage on the way to school XD
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
"...Sebastian's sexiness factor is not exploited enough in this fandom..." LoL

So TRUE! XDXD

then, if it's not a fangirl thought, then what is it? x3

haha, forgive the stupidly off-topic question XD

Anyways, great work as usual I love how you play with words and create them into the beautiful sentences. it was seemingly organized and of course, entertaining.

there aren't much saying on this. it's just awesome .

hope you'll write more for this fandom 3
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love it! :D
red rose of love chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It's so beautifully written! I really love your choice of words and it was definitely sensual without over doing it. I liked that the most. It's a great one shot with a nice subtle ending. I enjoyed it!
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Luff

Sebastian and Ciel are completely in-character.

The grammar and choice of vocabulary is excellent.

It gave me the fuzzies, definitely. 8D

Cheers!
promocat chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
very hot & sexy!loved it!
Saissister chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Loved it x.x I wonder do sane people call it a crime to like yaoi?