Reviews for Silent Hill: Reunion
Deeluna chapter 76 . 12/4/2014
Please update this story,
its pretty amazing :P
speedster101 chapter 76 . 5/6/2014
You are planning to update this right I mean it's really a great story and all I didn't know that it will be discontinued after this chapter and you surprised me a little when you had the grinning man make appearance especially sense he's a creepypasta
ArisenDragonfire chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Care if i use the team up history? i didnt play a lot of silent hills but i now the endings so i know how will my history be
Guest chapter 76 . 1/7/2014
any chance for an update?
BinuclearDragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I dont know if its because im a silent hill nutm but I got chills just reading the summary.
Guest chapter 76 . 8/15/2013
been a while still loving your work awesome fanfic :D i agree with a Sid story where Murphy turns into a teenager it'll sound pretty cool :)
Guest chapter 76 . 7/14/2013
after a very long read from chapter 1, I have to say i am impressed by that story that never bored me so far
Peluca chapter 76 . 7/12/2013
Been reading this for a long time, Its a really good story and I just love your Walter and Dr Kaufmann, the only thing that bugs me a little is the 3 alessas (dark alessa, kid alessa and Heather) but so far you you are keeping it interesting.
Great story, Ill wait for the next chapter.
ninjadude677able chapter 76 . 7/8/2013
I think you should make a Sid story where Murphy turns into a teenager after touching one of dark alessas wires.a love triangle between him heather and dark alessa would be funny to LOL :-)
THE JUSTICE KIRA chapter 76 . 7/1/2013
muito boa sua fanfiction a traduzo e a leio continue com o seu belo trabalho
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's been quite a while since I've read this story. I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, I was in the 30's of this long adventure.
Then I got caught up in other things and when I come back, it's in the 70's. I am ashamed that I missed so much.
BUT now I will reread this wonderous story again. I can still remember how I started when this first came out. NOW I will start again, at the very beginning.
Guest chapter 76 . 6/5/2013
yay! :) finally lol i waited a while for this chapter again liking this chapter and hope to see the next chapter soon :)
Spark 2 chapter 76 . 6/2/2013
Wow…AWSOME! by the way, have you seen Silent Hill: Revelation yet?
Rainy Downpour chapter 76 . 6/1/2013
This chapter was worth the wait. The fight at the cemetery was very funny and hooray for the chainsaw.
Guest chapter 76 . 6/1/2013
Hooray for updates. PS- inb4 The Boogeyman makes another appearance and in the final boss fight (with the boogeyman already defeated) Murphy turns into The Boogeyman, spares Anne, but sticks with that form of himself to help the (good) gang. Too much?