Reviews for Talking to the Moon
Ceramicmama chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So excited to continue!
B-Rock525 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I can see this seniro playing out. It is so sad...Good story though.
TekniCAL chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very well written. Congrats on your win. Not reading any of the other entries, I would have thought you were first place. I cried too, which I hardly ever do while reading a story, no matter how tragic. Thank goodness Victor is no more or I believe this would have been his goal in the end.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh, even with the warning that this isn't a happy fic, I still bawled. *sniffles*
Sookie-Eric chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Poor Sookie.
Wylis chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Congrats! You totally deserve it, great story! :)
Wylis chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm really loving your story so angsty, really wonderful, I'm on to chapter two! :)
88spike chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I'm glad you won but I think you deserved better than 2nd place. I'll admit I wasn't a fan of this contest because it was just too sad & hopeless, but what made your story stick in my mind above all the others - no offense to the other stories & winners - was that even in this hopeless horribly sad situatio you showed the love between them still strong, front & center, regardless of the outcome.
Anadabyel chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
YAYS! :)
heratulipsia chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
damn that's depressing... very good- but absolutely heartbreaking.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Dear lord *heart break* This was shattering and just beautiful. I both loved and hated it. So wonderful. Best of luck to you in the contest
luvvamps chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
One of the saddest I have read. Good luck!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i have always hated Victor and this story just re-enforces it. I get why you had to kill Eric and Pam off, i might not like it but i understand. great story...
fffbone chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is a sad story. And very thought out too. (Glad it's fanfic)

I'm trying to think of ways for her to get out of there. No trace of Bill still being tied to her right? Couldn't she slit her wrists during the day? Or get pills. Hang herself. No friends at all? The pain they both must have felt, the pain Eric must have felt over Pam. This was painful.

(PS Urban Planner Ha)