Reviews for The Impala Conundrum
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 7/27
I liked it, quite funny. They all seemed very in-character )
X59 chapter 1 . 4/7
Funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
ha
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was freakin hilarious and it wasn't even AU! I love the Sheldon Winchester interactions! :D
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was beautiful! Hahahahaha!
ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was amazing you had all of their personalities pegged perfectly, I especially liked how you did it from Leonard's point of view because it was so in charcter for him to give Sam & Dean nicknames and being certain they were going to kill him and Sheldon. Thanks for sharing it was a hilarious read... The ending was nice too. They were halfway across the street when they heard it 'Dammit Sam This Was Supposed To Make Me Win'
willowswelt chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Poor Leonard. Keeping Sheldon from being beaten to a pulp is a full-time job.

Loved the Klingon.
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Enjoyed your story.
Would it not be great if Supernatural used Sheldon's, rock, paper, scissors in one of it's shows.
That would be funny.
Marnie Blue chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Yay! This was so much fun. And brave of you!I wish they could continue their adventures on a hunt. Dean, surrounded by Klingon-speaking nerds...Sheldon surrounded by supernatural things outside of his control...the conflict and angst would be amazing. If your head didn't explode first. Wish you could do it though. This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This made my day, great work.
theNewDesire chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is awesome! I would love to see a continuation, if you feel so inclined. :3 Thought comes to mind: the brothers follow the monster into the school (it's been eating valuable substances or research or something?) and run into Lenard and Sheldon again doing late night experiments/research. Lenard figures out how to kill/neutralize the thing and ends up inviting the brothers over to game night.

I don't know, I just want to read more. It's awesome.
Begonias chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was amazing! I'm laughing so hard right now. Thanks! :-)
jenamy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I think this may have been my most favorite thing I have ever read...ever! :D

I loved how very Sheldon, Leonard, Sam and Dean it was. Especially, the Dean exclamation of, "Though...'Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!'" 'Cause he so would be into something like that! XD

I also loved that it was in Leonard's POV too.
BalthazarMyAngel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
*Takes a deep shuddering breath...fails and bursts out laughing* Oh dear god! This was too funny. I can just see Sheldon doing this. Poor Sam, geez, I'd have punched Shelly right then and there!
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This deserves a sequel so badly it hurts
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »