Reviews for Captivate Me
I loved it
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
. . . I really think I'm going to cry. It's *sniffles* so SAD! TTATT
Autumn chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
It's sick and twisted...this story i love. It's wrong on so many levels. I feel like i should be angry at you..and myself for being enthralled with this. But..I've never been one to deny my nature. It was so well written and it was so well planned and it flowed so nicely. And the violence was just...well..delicious. It's so wrong to have a happy ending to this story..but i love it. Because even those of us with black little hearts like a happy ending.
firerat5702 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Great chapter
fireblaze 7 chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Omg I love love love the story, but so in the end we read an alternative ending huh? Oh well, it was a great story either way
fireblaze 7 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Damn this is getting intense
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
I finally found it, I finally found the type of fanfiction I have been desperately wanting to read. This story was flawless, I enjoyed every second of it. You did an amazing job, I'm blown away. You captured the essence of these sort of issues. The motivation for stalking was perfect, the way Grimmjow went about it was great. The rape, the abuse, the psychological damage. It was on key, logical, honest. You understood that no person is truly evil, that even monsters feel regret. You captured the victim's point of view. So, outstandingly. Ichigo's will to survive, no matter what. The trauma, how it effected him, it was so realistic. I applauded you for writing about the forgivness and remorse of these characters. I just, you have written the story of my dreams. It was so twisted, but yet so beautiful. This story was so well written. Thank you for writing this. It is the best story, I have ever read.
sa-shii-mi chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
aw this was a real feelings rollercoaster! at first I was crept out by our sexy Grimm but then you made him seem more human if I can say so :) Thanks for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love your and everything but can you make one with ichigo and shiro because I like the way you write! But you don't have to if you don't like that pairing I can totally understand.
mado chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I've read all of it in a few hours. I really like how it is written. Great story!
Animagination chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
This chapter made me well up... :)
aliceoverseven chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
I'd have to stay that was was one of, if not the best story I've ever read. I saw a few spelling errors here and there but it didn't take away from the draw to read more. You captured the emotions so perfectly and i love the way you gave every character their own personality that they stayed true to until the very end. I've read other summaries of stories you've written that didn't really interest me but now that I see you're writing style I'm going to make the effort to go back and read them all. Thank you for posting your stories for all of us to read. This is a 5 star fic.
kat chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
it made me cry... :)
Daten-Shi 3023 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Well its the future haha and you definitely pulled on my heartstrings :) The story was twisted and dark in an amazing way. I loved every word of it. It was beautifully written i can tell you put a lot of thought and emotion into writing this story. I'm glad i had the chance to read it, it made me feel all sorts of things and stories don't make me feel often. I hope you continue to write things as amazing as this. You did an amazing job with this and words truly can't describe what i thought of it. Thank you for taking the time to write it, because of that i got to read it, thanks :)
honeyMellon chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Oh wow. I'm speechless. My heart is just torn every way for everyone in this story. Poor Tsuki. I feel like he's the biggest victim here. :'( I really like this story though. The dark emotions are just...so real. I definitely will be checking out more of your stories!