Reviews for Hiding Something
Nooooooooo!,,!,,! What's wrong with fanfic?,?,?!,?,?,!?
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 2/7
I love this story! Tis original as far as I can tell (and I've read quite a few DP fics), and written very well! I love it!
demonflower5236 chapter 7 . 1/9
dude danny would like never get captured by such weak ghosts at least make it fright night or something
CloudedPen7 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
What weirds me out is the fact that there is also a strange beeping noise in my house, but it stopped when I finished your chapter. Weird Hun?

CloudedPen7
SquiggytheMage chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
want more story!
Rubellite Game chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Hell Yeah!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
What kind of essays are these? A few paragraphs? Where's the structure?
obsessivereader95 chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
... i wish i'd read that earlier... anyway, that would be considered unconstitutional, so if someone challenged it, i doubt it would hold at all in court. i can't believe someone would have the nerve to propose this... were you saying they'd shut down the site entirely or just ban it from america? i don't think they have the authority to demolish an international site, and banning it from america would be something a communist country would do. to shade our views from the rest of the world would only be the beginning... that's just creepy... *shudders*

anyway, your story is very interesting. i thought lancer and danny's reactions were a little off character and you didn't really go into depth with it. it's really good, though. i'm just am emotion-obsessed person... even if i'm not that great at writing it... lol. looking forward to the next chapter!
Destiny Obake chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
I just talked to my dad about PIPA and he said we don't vote on it. We have to write to our congress representatives and tell THEM not to vote on it. START A STRIKE NOW! THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL! THEY ARE ALL TURNING US INTO THEIR SLAVES! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR PARENTS! BE PREPARED! WE WILL NOT LET THIS GO WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST OUR STORIES, THE RIGHT TO SEARCH WHAT WE WANT AND WE CANNOT LET THE GOVERNMENT TAKE THOSE FROM US! OUR FOREFATHERS WANTED US TO BE FREE AND EVERYTHING THEY STOOD FOR IS FALLING APART BEFORE OUR EYES! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
1337kitsune chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
A little late there. They've pretty much ruled out PIPA and /SOPA/, which was the big one. Now there's /another/ bill the guy is trying to pass, which is twenty times worse. Go to the AboveTopSecret fourms and look it up under top fourms. You'll see it, the guys name Lamar or something.
Schoollie chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
Tell me about! I don't want lose Wikipedia too! I always do my project from Wikipedia.
WithYou chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
KILL BILL AND SOPAPIA! KILL BILL AND SOPAPIA! ... ow caps hurt my eyes
Concerned party chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Y'know, yes, this is important, but also should be kinda in a separate post. It's not nice to tease people with the possibility of an update when it's not one.

/is/ this story due for updating soon?
Queen NekoChan chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
You know, if Lancer really did put Danny Phantom up there, then Danny might think that Lancer's out to get him. Which he is. But does Lancer want Danny to know that? No. So... um... you know, I really don't know what my point is. That sucks.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 9/9/2011