Reviews for Broken Glass
Bonnie Riffle chapter 9 . 10/29
I really liked it, good story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
sad about Potise.
but sweet at the end. Fonz with a kid.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Amazing ending to an amazing story.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Really sad chapter. It was really sad when Potsie was holding Jennifer's lifeless body and apologizing to her. I was in tears reading this chapter.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Really loved the chapter. I'm glad Fonzie walked into the classroom before Potsie could kill anyone else.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Loved the chapter. I'm glad Potsie didn't shoot Richie. Every chapter so, far has been amazing and it keeps the readers on the edge of their seats.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Liked the chapter. I hope Potsie doesn't shoot Richie. I don't think he will shoot Richie.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I thought the chapter was great. Potsie seems crazy and Fonzie seems worried about Richie and everyone else at the college.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Really loved the chapter. Richie shouldn't blame himself for not seeing the signs in Potsie sooner.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter. Love the argument that Howard, Richie and Joanie where having about who discovered America. I can't believe Potsie shot Professor Thomas.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter. I love the story so, far.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
I liked the idea with the Fonz with the kid at the end of this story. I've done that with my own stories but in my stories I have the Fonz with 2 children instead of 1 plus the wife. Glad to see that Ralph didn't end up like Jennifer in the story and nice to see Ralph ended up alive.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing this till tonight because I got around to doing other things and reviewing other stories. Fonzie really did tell Potsie that Jennifer really can never come back and all, but Fonzie remembers that his own parents walked out on him when he was young.

While reading this, I saw there were a couple errors in this chapter but still the plot was good but like I said before Potsie isn't the kind of character who would carry a gun to kill his best friends. He's smart enough to know it's against the law to kill people.
SameenShawJohnReese chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
The ending to the story was amazing. Can't wait to read more of your Happy Days stories if have any more. And the story was great.
Terri Spencer chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Good ending to the story. After killing 3 people, one unintentioally, things would not have gone well for Potsie if he had gone to trial. Though he wasn't in his right mind at the time, he did shoot Ralph and threaten to kill them all.

Maybe you should write a story about Ralph after he was shot, and finding out about Potsie's suicide. I'm curious to know if Ralph ever forgave Potsie for his actions.

I hope that you write more HD stories. Potsie was my favorite character, and I felt he was underused especially after Ron and Donnie left the show.