Reviews for Broken Glass
KensiCallen chapter 9 . 5/23
This was amazing. Potsie didn't shoot Fonzie, but he did shoot himself twice. The ending was very excellent to this story.
KensiCallen chapter 8 . 5/23
Very terrific! Okay, it was sad when Potsie was holding the lifeless body of Jennifer. Did Potsie shoot Fonzie and himself? I guess I'll find out when I read the next chapter.
KensiCallen chapter 7 . 5/23
Really amazing. So Fonzie didn't go into the school he went to Potsie's house instead and found Potsie's dad dead. Jennifer's been dead these past few chapters. Fonzie is in the school now. I wonder what Potsie's gonna do now?
KensiCallen chapter 6 . 5/23
A really great chapter. Yes, Potsie didn't shoot Richie, but he did shoot Ralph. Where did Fonzie go? I bet he went into the school.
KensiCallen chapter 5 . 5/23
This was terrific. Oh I hope Potsie doesn't kill Richie.
KensiCallen chapter 4 . 5/23
I love the chapter. Well at least Fonzie suspects that Potsie may be holding the other students hostage I wonder if anyone will help them.
KensiCallen chapter 3 . 5/23
Excellent! I feel so sorry for Potsie, especially when he was younger.
KensiCallen chapter 2 . 5/23
This was good. I wonder what Potsie is going to do to the students.
KensiCallen chapter 1 . 5/23
This was great. Poor Potsie, his father was mean to him.
Bonnie Riffle chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
I really liked it, good story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
sad about Potise.
but sweet at the end. Fonz with a kid.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Amazing ending to an amazing story.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Really sad chapter. It was really sad when Potsie was holding Jennifer's lifeless body and apologizing to her. I was in tears reading this chapter.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Really loved the chapter. I'm glad Fonzie walked into the classroom before Potsie could kill anyone else.
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Loved the chapter. I'm glad Potsie didn't shoot Richie. Every chapter so, far has been amazing and it keeps the readers on the edge of their seats.