Reviews for Look at me
skorpina18 chapter 1 . 3/25
Ahhhh,the moment I saw that episode I wanted to make a story of what I thought should have happened as well.
I love the way it turned out,I would kill to see that in the actual anime!
The way you kept them in character was really good too!
I can actually picture Amu slapping Ikuto and all that.
Great story,loved it.
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is SUCH a better scene. Love it!
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Yes! Revenge for Amu! "Hurry and grow up." Muahahahahah! Revenge! Anyway, this is way better than what actually happened! Amu and Ikuto must be together in everything! Does she ever in the anime or manga realize what Ikuto had wanted to do? I mean it was super obvious! But she can be pretty dense... Stupid kiddy king... he is evil! Evil kiddy king! Evil! Everyone run away from the evil kiddy king of doom!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That is such a better way to end the episode!
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I totally like this version better! Why couldn't they have had this happen instead? Sigh, oh well, thanks for the great read! :D
Don'tStealTheHeart chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
KNEW THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO FELT THE SAME WAY AS ME.

I don't exactly support amuto but ikuto has a sad enough life for me to like him a lot. BE GONE TADASE. IKUTO FTW.
alchemistlover14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Seriously, this is what really should have happened instead of Amu going after Tadase. Why can't she just see that she is in love with Ikuto? Anyways, great job! :)
chipmunk3245 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that was really good! i wish that had happened in the actual anime/manga! awesome job .
DarkChoclat chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
THAT WAS AN EPIC WIN. :D

I'M SO GLAD AMU DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM IKUTO IN THIS CHAPTER.

LOVE IT.